Page 1 of 4
Well in last period of school I got really humiliated in front of quite a few people and right now i feel like ****. What can I do to help me forget about it? Wish I could get high or drink, but neither is a possibility at the moment.

Elaborate...?

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

yea seriously, what happened?
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
you are required to tell us the story. or else GTFO.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
pics?
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
story or no help
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
I don't want to say because I really don't think a bunch of people laughing at me via internet will get my spirits up. Just take my word for it that I was EXTREMELY embarrassed.
You tell us story or we no answer.

Quote by PTfan
I don't want to say because I really don't think a bunch of people laughing at me via internet will get my spirits up. Just take my word for it that I was EXTREMELY embarrassed.

'course internet laughing will help. remember: we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by PTfan

But you're anonymous on the internet... None of us will care

Besides we won't laugh. Seriously.
You don't post something like this and not tell anyone what happened. Attention seeking bee-hatch...it's against the rules of the forum
Quote by bjoern_swe
my mom found me sitting in the kitchen, eating Corn Flakes from the floor. when she asked me what I was doing, I just roared at her and ran up to my room.

George Foreman Grill Appreciation Society
*In Nelson-esque Voice*

Ha-Ha.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Threadstarter, Im sorry that some huge guy pulled your pants down, pushed you over a table and proceeded to violate you anally. No one here judges you.

>_>

<_<

Unless you tell us whats happened I will assume you were violated anally by a huge guy called bubbles.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by jasp0r
But you're anonymous on the internet... None of us will care

Besides we won't laugh. Seriously.

I probably will.
Revenge!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
If you choke yourself and wake up you'd probably forget what happened.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Whatever. I'll tell you guys but I seriously hope there are atleast a few seriously replies. I just need to do something that will help me to loosen up and forget about it. Anyway, some kid decided it would be a good idea to pants me in gym, and well my boxers came down as well. This was in the middle of the gym before class started, in front of Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. He didn't intend to pull down my boxers but I was pissed nonetheless. Now seriously, what can I do to make me feel better?
Yeah dude just tell us. I promise that I wont make fun of you, ive had my fair share of humiliations.
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Closure.
Don't seek it from the Pit.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
Quote by PTfan
Whatever. I'll tell you guys but I seriously hope there are atleast a few seriously replies. I just need to do something that will help me to loosen up and forget about it. Anyway, some kid decided it would be a good idea to pants me in gym, and well my boxers came down as well. This was in the middle of the gym before class started, in front of Freshman, Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors. He didn't intend to pull down my boxers but I was pissed nonetheless. Now seriously, what can I do to make me feel better?

hahahahahaha

EDIT: the link speaks the truth
Get off this damn forum and play your damn guitar.
Listen to some Iron Maiden baby
Quote by powerhead
Mentallica, i think you just made my drive shank crank

Quote by beadhangingOne

You sir, are a true hero.

Quote by silversoulcage
Dude, seriously, you're an ass hole. That place where **** comes out, yea that's you man.
Quote by PTfan

Oh snap I was right!

Suck it up, people will forget. Its not that bad seriously.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
pics or it didnt happen..

on a more serious note.......

LOL
Quote by freddaahh
I do think it is a rather suspect sound of metal dildos and horses.
That's not that bad for ****s sake.

Grow some balls.
Unless you have a weeny-pecker. Then that's when you cry.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Page 1 of 4