Page 1 of 2
Alright i was watching the news today and i read a little excerpt in the letters underneath the anchorman, and it said that a baby was born with two faces in india.

http://elfninosmom.wordpress.com/2008/04/01/baby-in-india-born-with-two-faces-believed-to-be-a-hindu-god/

so you might be thinking this is an april fools joke, but theres no way in hell it is, i saw it on the news, and it wasnt a lie.
Why is it always in India?
Rag Mop Do Do Duh DoDo Dedo Do!!!!!

R_A_G_G_M_O_P_P

RAGMOP
why is it always in india? (no offense, but it always is)
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
"The doctor later responded to ABC News that ” “She’s normal right now. But in the future she might face problems."

that made me laugh
"baby born in India with two faces; Believed to be a Hindu God"

Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Parasitic twin syndrome.. It exists.. So I assume this is just another case of it. The article says this is the case.

Search "Girl with two heads" Thats the most messed up thing Ive seen and its real. They done a documentary on it a few months back.

I didnt sleep right for days.
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
does it have one brain or two? can it talk out of both mouths at the same time?
THAT BABY CAN REALLY F*CK WITH PEOPLE!!!
Quote by Red33

hahahahahahahaha:

youre right though, maybe because conditions there are pretty harsh and all, that might affect something in human development
''courage is not enough to forget''
Its in India because incest is more common in that country, especially in small village communities. Its a bit blunt, but thats the main cause of deformities in children.
Quote by Guitardude19
Parasitic twin syndrome.. It exists.. So I assume this is just another case of it. The article says this is the case.

Search "Girl with two heads" Thats the most messed up thing Ive seen and its real. They done a documentary on it a few months back.

I didnt sleep right for days.

Don't feed me your scientific bull****. IT IS A TINY GOD
Quote by nebraskan
Sometimes my penis stands up so I rub it and then he gets sick from the rubbing (probably an upset tummy) and throws up ... ...
Quote by metaldud536
Im 18 and ive never had a wet dream. is that normal?
Quote by Våd Hamster
I used to think that girls only had 2 holes

^sex?
Quote by Red33

Yeah, they've got a high rate of birth defects from my observations. It's not just today, I've seen many articles in the past about deformed people in India.
Quote by Morik
Its in India because incest is more common in that country, especially in small village communities. Its a bit blunt, but thats the main cause of deformities in children.

interesting....maybe thats why i have so my deformities
Another Hindu god? Weren't the last few deformed babies born in india also called gods, only to require surgery to, you know, live? O_o
Quote by NutZz?
Don't feed me your scientific bull****. IT IS A TINY GOD

*Bows to the tiny god*

I am sorry I doubted thee! I plead forgiveness!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
Quote by NutZz?
"baby born in India with two faces; Believed to be a Hindu God"

no that was the girl that was born with 4 arms, and legs
Quote by Dardarian
Go to your doktor. UG can't give proper medical advice.

Quote by DanRev
Because it could be a serious answer. What if someone was to make a thread "A song to tell my girlfriend that I caught a nasty STD off her best friend?" We'd all be screwed then.
The blog was posted on April 1st...
Gear:
- G&L Tribute Series Legacy Guitar
- Behringer V-tone GM108 15-watt amp
if they can both sing later on in life...talk about crazy duets.
Quote by burrit0
Pshh, Christians rebel against evil.

-Gibson Les Paul Custom -
-Random acoustic guitar that's 36 years old -
-Epiphone Dot Deluxe -
-Gibson Les Paul Studio -
-Epiphone PR200E -
Quote by filthandfury
I sense a threesome.

Cool. Him and the guy born with two dicks (also from India) can have a crazy awesome time.
Man did some n00b drop a nuke in India or what?
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
My country is so fucked up ... but really, I'm pretty sure it's just the media trying to make India look at bad *shakes fist*
Quote by guiatarist59
no that was the girl that was born with 4 arms, and legs

I saw the documentary about her
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Hmm...anyone else noticed that whenever a child has an abnormal birth in India (at least the ones in news articles), people immediately hail them as a god? Seems odd to me, to say the least. And yes, before some smartass says it, I know that there's probably 10x the amount of births like this that aren't on the news. It happened before though with the parasitic body on that Hindu girl.
It leads to one conclusion. Hindu Gods are mutants.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by Guitardude19

The article didn't say that is the case. They don't know because the parents won't allow the child to undergo a CAT scan or MRI.
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
Page 1 of 2