Ever since I bought my 68 super reverb 9 or 10 years ago it had standard black grill cloth on it. Since the old dude's 40 now I figured it should get some new stuff on it. I got some era correct cloth and finally put it on yesterday. It looks a hell of a lot more like a Fender now than it did with the black cloth.

If you really have to see what it looked like before it'll be in my profile pics.

Anyway, I'm glad I did it and I just thought I'd throw a pic out.

Attachments:
IMG_0025.jpg
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20
Looks great. I used to have a '70s Fender Super Twin, and always thought the black cloth looked pretty plain and anonymous compared to the other vintage Fenders. Should've changed the cloth like you did, looks 100% better... Maybe I'd still have it if I did!
Thanks. I'm happy with it.

Kurtlives:I live between Barrie and Orillia.

I got the cloth from these guys.

http://www.ampwares.com/coverings.html

This stuff is the aged silverface fender. It doesn't show up much in the pic because of the flash, but the lighter fabric has a slight tan-nish hue to it. Anyway, the shoe fits. Now if I could just do something with the fact they guy also painted the tolex gloss black about 20 years ago hehe.(not quite so glossy anymore) That doesn't in any way look really bad though, so it will stay that way until I decide I'd rather look at it apart than cranking out sweeet tones.(aka never )
82 Ibanez artist ar105
94 Fender MIJ 72 tele custom reissue
04 prs se soapbar singlecut
97 Simon & Patrick pro flame maple
05 Art & Lutherie cedar 12
Custom Strat

68 Fender Super Reverb
78 Traynor TS200
80's Roland Cube20