Does anyone know if the 11 amp models on the DA series from Vox correlate with the ADVT series? The DA are only labeled with type, whereas the ADVT (or Valvetronix) are labeled with actual amp they were modeled after.

I'm curious since I have a DA5 and was wondering if you could use similar presets for the various songs and types of music that are shown at the valvetronix preset website.

d-axenut
Yes they do. I have both and they correlate nicely. The DA5 has no low end though, as expected of a solid state 5 watt practice amp with a 6.5 inch speaker.
yea i got a da5 to. And i agree with imgooley, no low end whatsoever, but its a good practice/travel amp. ADVTs kick the hell out of it tone wise tho.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by GoldenTrees
What does no low end mean ... I don't follow

its not as heavy, idk how to explain it, its too trebly.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
yeah i guess, im sure the Advt smokes it out. I wanna try one out. Got the Da5 for practice / and travel. I dunno about the low end, makes me wanna play but yeah if you can figure out by what you mean by no low end that would be cool, help a noob ear look for it.