hey guys (and girls i guess) im tryin to get back at my teacher for somethin and i wanna put a stink bomb in his desk. the only problem is- i hav no clue how to make one. so if any of you no and easy, quick ways to make a bad smellin stink bomb, post 'em up.

thanx
Quote by campbell92
Do you actually dance after each post you make?

...that would be so badass.

!!PanterA!!

Memeber #7 of the Altar Of Slayer!!
Try not to be 13 and grow up?

I hope you get expelled.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
Kids like you used to beat me up in the locker room in 3rd grade, assuming you're probably still in elementary school judging by your profound lack of maturity.

I hope you get arrested.
1. Catch fish
2. Allow said fish to rot in your Basement.
3. Place said Fish into bag.
4. Place Bag in desk.
5.????
6. PROFIT!!

EDIT: Just make a real bomb and kill everyone...?
Quote by Powerhouse
Kids like you used to beat me up in the locker room in 3rd grade, assuming you're probably still in elementary school judging by your profound lack of maturity.

I hope you get arrested.

+1

*reported* this is stupid, grow up, leave your teacher alone
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
I'm actually curious as to what the teacher did to deserve a stink bomb....?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by FireandFlames
1. Go to toilet
2. Drop shit
3. Put in paper bag
4. ???
5. Profit!!

+1

or just **** in their desk...
ESP F-200 with Floyd Rose>

Ibanez Weeping Demon Wah
Electro Harmonix Pulsar Tremolo
BBE Boosta Grande
Fender Pedal Tuner>

Peavey Valveking 1x12
I dont know where you live but by me there are a few diferent stores that sell stink bombs in glass viles. check out any party/gag store or check the internet and order a pack. take them in before class starts(make sure in the mornign not before your class) and place said viles under legs of chair (or casters if its a rolly polly chair) then wait untill she goes in and you see her come out gaging 8)

Edit: do not go with the poo poo or eggs idea that can get you in alot more troubles, trust me my friend did that and put it in a teachers closet that is almost air tight so when he opened it a week or so later to get out lab sheets he nearly passed out
Quote by Td_Nights
Try not to be 13 and grow up?

I hope you get expelled.

no its not like that. me and him joke around a lot and i just wanted to get him back with one final thing at the end of the year. so yea. and to the guy that reported me- uh what the hell man? some people are just too power hungry.
Quote by campbell92

!!PanterA!!

Quote by Powerhouse

I hope you get arrested.

hmm...issues much?
Quote by campbell92

!!PanterA!!

Quote by Powerhouse
Yes, I do believe you have some issues.

Amen
Quote by mikko_9119
+1

*Reported*
Stop abusing the report button!

Well, not really.. but there is no reason for that.
Quote by Powerhouse
Yes, I do believe you have some issues.
the more i think of this... wow
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Quote by mikko_9119
+1

shhhhh, don't tell your plan at school or you'll get some douchebag like this guy who will tattle on you
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
stink bomb is hurtful to yourself as well. seeings as how you have to sit in the class and endure the stench.
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by mikko_9119
+1

there is absolutely no reason to report the TS. this is a harmless prank against his teacher. and not just any teacher, but a teacher that jokes around with him all the time. i think you need to grow up some
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
^ haha, exactly why i took it back
Quote by phatsack
shhhhh, don't tell your plan at school or you'll get some douchebag like this guy who will tattle on you

no worries, that was like 3 days ago, when i was pissed at my school and teacher (ironic kinda? maybe? no )
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

Last edited by mikko_9119 at Apr 10, 2008,
Quote by dannyniceboy
stink bomb is hurtful to yourself as well. seeings as how you have to sit in the class and endure the stench.

im not in his homeroom but i go in there a lot before class starts so im thinkin ill do it then.

and seriously, to the guy that said i have issues, im pretty sure youre the one that still hasnt gotten over a kid beating you up in the locker room in 3rd grade...
Quote by campbell92

!!PanterA!!