I just ordered a squier standard left handed today and I'm pretty excited to get it soon. It's going to be my project guitar and a buddy of mine is gonna help me out. So i'm definitely getting new pickups for it. Probably the hot rails and two others. I mostly play metal, rock and blues. Here are the questions..

1) Why am I seeing left handed guitar pickups? I did not know it made a difference what dexterity you play with... and if so, why are they different and can I use normal pickups such as the hot rails I'd like to get..

2) What pickups would you guys suggest

3) What else can I do to sooop this guitar up, i'm probably going to put new tuners and probably some neat design for a pickguard, any other ideas?

Thanks UG!!
Yeah, I have an idea for you, save your money and buy a better guitar, then you won't have to worry about it sounding like ****.

Ah... pure genius!
a new neck, squier necks are one of the reasons they are cheap
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by fitbband
Yeah, I have an idea for you, save your money and buy a better guitar, then you won't have to worry about it sounding like ****.

Ah... pure genius!

Oh yea, btw, your an idiot....

I have enough money to buy whatever guitar I want, but I forgot some people on UG can't read. This is a project guitar now if you have something stupid like that to say then get off UG because you don't benefit anyone

Sorry for being so harsh...