well, the music isn't bad, but the recording brings it down.. the lyrics really bring it down for me too tbh.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
****, your band is nothing of significance. pleas try and actually take the time to learn guitar and then try to start a band that sounds like no one else!?!?!??!?!?!

Sounds good to me!

http://www.myspace.com/betterthentheprancingponies

thats my old band, listen to march and see that it really doesn't sound like anyone else.

you sound like

Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Panic at the Disco and all those really really ****ty bands.

so in conclusion, take your time to learn guitar, and or w/e instrument you play, THEN try and make music, thank you
haha wow it actually does remind of something... oh yeah it's called crap. look at how many plays , friends, and positive comments we have compared to you, then say stuff like that to me. we have better riffs than that crap "march"
Quote by Fusanti_RHCP
I have had no problems. Mostly because I am Jesus.
Quote by fitbband
****, your band is nothing of significance. pleas try and actually take the time to learn guitar and then try to start a band that sounds like no one else!?!?!??!?!?!

Sounds good to me!

thats my old band, listen to march and see that it really doesn't sound like anyone else.

you sound like

Fall Out Boy, Green Day, Panic at the Disco and all those really really ****ty bands.

so in conclusion, take your time to learn guitar, and or w/e instrument you play, THEN try and make music, thank you

Despite the fact that your blatently advertising your own band in someone else's thread, it's not even that great either. Try giving some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism next time.

I do agree to some extent though, this isn't amazingly original, but it's fun and catchy. It's on par with the rest of the pup-punk genre, and the only suggestion i'd have would be to work on the vocals a bit.
I like it!
Last edited by tombit at Apr 8, 2008,
Quote by fitbband

Sounds good to me!

you sound like

you're a tool. btw, your music sounds just like every other amateur band that attempts your style (and utterly fails).

here's a free bump, FrosteeFlesh.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.