Ive been looking at this amp and i love its tone but im wondering if people who HAVE ACTUALLY PLAYED IT could tell me their thoughts on it...it seems to be the best amp i can find for the money but again if anyone who has actually tried it thinks theyve found better please tell me
My local guitar shop has one, and I had a go on it and wasn't really impressed. Sure, its cheap, has Zakk Wyldes name on it, but it really is just a mediocre practise amp. It would be fine if it was just for practise, but I'm pretty sure better alternatives would be available for the same price.
Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
its probably the worst amp ever. im sry bud but your ears arent trained enough to notice the difference. You probably think its a great deal cuz hey its a marshall but its not even. i t has absolutley no characteristics of a marshall. I have a ****ty amp like it. trust me you will be way happier with like a fender blues jr.
Gear:

2007 Fender Highway 1 Stratocaster (MIA)

Mesa Boogie Express 5:25

Yamaha Acoustic

Member of the Eric Johnson Worshippers Club.
It has Crushing overdrive It's perfect for you.

I'm sorry
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
It is only a standard MG15 in a 'mirco stack' package. Marshall only make them so that people can think they're cool by having a stack. I haven't played the Micro Stack but i've played the MG15 and it's tone is horrible.

Get a Roland Cube
+1 to the cube idea but only if you play metal.

try a Vox Valvetronix you you play more classic rock stuff

btw whats your budget and what do you play mostly
Quote by gregs1020
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Your just paying for a over hyped practice amp. And paying more because zakk says its cool. There is way better out there for the money.
^ great minds think alike lol
Quote by gregs1020

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
The end of an era
I owned the "not a fake stack" version of this amp. My ears will never get those years back.
Before you get it... heed this:

Don't get it.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
If you want TEH CRUSHING OVERDRIVEZOR and TEH ZAKK WYLDE111!11!1111!!1!, then get it.

If you want a real amp, look elsewhere.
Ibanez RGA121 | ESP LTD H-1000
Axe-FX Standard
Quote by strat_7
i t has absolutley no characteristics of a marshall

That's not entirely true. It does have a slight hump in the mid-highs, like a 'real' Marshall.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by FRDesign

he's probably as deaf as a door knob by now and can't even hear it.
Quote by strat_7
its probably the worst amp ever. im sry bud but your ears arent trained enough to notice the difference. You probably think its a great deal cuz hey its a marshall but its not even. i t has absolutley no characteristics of a marshall. I have a ****ty amp like it. trust me you will be way happier with like a fender blues jr.

lol, yeah. I used to think my mg's distortion was preety METAL and KICK ASS!
Don't quote me on that now
here get this instead.

Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
here get this instead.

Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"
i had one, and it wasnt that great. apparently the older mini stacks arent bad for SS amps, but the novelty of the MS15 quickly wore off, and i found myself on a quest for a tube amp.