Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
musicians friend ships to canada
my gear: ibanez destroyer( with gibson 500t pickup), epiphone les paul plus,ampeg electric, marshall jcm2000 triple super lead half stack
of course thats what i looked at first but the shipping is not free and there will be about 250 in duties that i cannot afford

but also honestly, why WOULD they want to ship to quebec, like come on, Quebec?
Vocals Wanted For:
Tool-Sober, Aenema
Led Zeppelin-The Ocean
Audioslave-Cochise
Sublime-Santeria
Rush-Tom Sawyer, Fly By Night, Limelight
Assorted Original Acoustics

PM if interested
Last edited by bryan j at Apr 9, 2008,
If you can't pay 'duties' then you can't buy it in a store either. All you'll be charged in 'duties' is a $15 fee or so from customs for the process then the regular Canadian taxes you'd have to pay anyways if you bought it in a store in Canada. I believe MF's shipping is free after $100 but not 100% sure if its to Canada also. Their prices will be or rather should be on par with stores here in Canada. At least thats how it is with the stores in my area, although sometimes they are a tad cheaper on MF. Your other option would be to look used on Ebay or Craigslist
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Why does it seem to be such a problem for people in Canada to get decent gear? It's not like you are in Australia or anything, and America is next door, although I appreciate that can be a fair distance. Surely there are good retailers in Canada that will stock them? In any case, check out the official website and also, eBay.