Page 1 of 2
Alright, so on AOL news there is an article about a girl being lured to a "friend's" house, and once there, was attacked by 8 girls (punched, kicked, overall, beaten up). She ended up unconscious, an ambulence was called, and she was treated for cuts on her face and a concussion. The 8 girls were arrested and charged with multiple third-degree felonies. Their motive? To make a video that would be popular online.

Now, that is all terrible, and disgusting, and AOL is not only writing an article about it, but attaching the video to the article (I'm not going to link to it here, but if you really feel inclined, go search around, you'll find it).

What is the result from that? The video becomes very popular online. Those girls got what they wanted, didn't they?

I just went straight on to the AOL news page, and the first headline I see is 'Wheelchair fight begins in San Francisco'

Whats the first thing that pops into your head.

I lolled.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by I_Pwn
Someone wanna link the article?

Just go to aol.com and it should be on the homepage.
I dunno if TS would want me to post an actual link or not...
Wow....that IS an ugly twist of fate.....
(\__|)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain World Domination.

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
Yes, they essentially got what they want. But at least this 'Lindsay' girl has solid evidence when this goes to court.

Now the girls have got what they wanted, and have entirely f*cked themselves over if they were even thinking about pleading not guilty.

[IRRELEVANT]From what could be seen of her, Lindsay looks a lot like my ex.[/IRRELEVANT]
"Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?"
-- Douglas Adams
That was really horrible. I felt terrible for the girl who was getting beaten up. I can understand a person beating up another in an act of vengeance, but to do it for popularity? For lulz? Those eight girls need to be sent to jail. Real jail.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Just watched the video...
it makes me fucking sick.

and why would aol post the video?
its bullshit.
Quote by notsojoeyb4eva

I just went straight on to the AOL news page, and the first headline I see is 'Wheelchair fight begins in San Francisco'

Whats the first thing that pops into your head.

I lolled.

Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Yeah I saw that on the news today. The video was pretty vicious. They were beating the crap of her.
Quote by ThirdEyeSurfer
Yes, they essentially got what they want. But at least this 'Lindsay' girl has solid evidence when this goes to court.

Now the girls have got what they wanted, and have entirely f*cked themselves over if they were even thinking about pleading not guilty.

Yes that is a good point, too.
(\__|)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
(")_(") signature to help him gain World Domination.

92% of teenagers have moved on to rap. Sig this if you think most new popular music sucks.
i just scanned the article but it looked like it said something about her making fun of the girls on myspace...any myspace hunters here that care to pull up here profile?

What has the internet done...again?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
The chick getting beaten looks pretty hot while the others are all ugly and fat. Coincidence?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
I couldn't find it on AOL's homepage
Nothing is coming up
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist
I don't see the video........

EDIT: Nevermind I was looking at the big stories with the pictures.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
That's disgusting. I hope they get a decent sentence for this. Just doing that for the lulz is just stupid.
this annoying head and shoulders advert is doing my head in

here we go, that is sick...why the **** would they beat someone up like that for such pathetic reasons?
wow, that videos brutal, i heard about this earlier today though.

its very typical of americas youth, if something goes wrong, or disapoints us, our parents buy us something. well, not my parents. they tell me to suck it up.
i heard the other girls were cheerleaders (the ones dealing the damage, not recieve.)
so, suburban, white, cheerleading, teenage girls are the next threat?
oh well, know what i think? i think we need to round up anyone who even take a 'threatening myspace message' seriously, and have them gassed. natural selection is blocked out from all of our laws. lets make an unnatural selection. if you cant pass a certain maze of traps and brain-ticklers. you fail and die. but i guess our constitution USED to protect us, now it just prosecutes us. no, i take that back. its been 'edited' to make it easier to bone us.

sorry, rant over.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
... maybe I'm just stupid, but did anyone say anything about white cheerleader girls being a threat to America? or natural selection... or gassing people?
Quote by Doppelgänger
Disgusting.
Quite.

I'm not watching that video. They won't get what they want, not from me.
Quote by Doppelgänger
Disgusting.

+1
thats just freakin messed up. world be CRAZY yo!
Quote by Ichimaru
The chick getting beaten looks pretty hot while the others are all ugly and fat. Coincidence?

Seconded.
I think it's horrible, they do need to go to jail, but who can guess what they'll do the second they get off there minimum sentence?
Quote by kayaress one

Sir, I love you.

Is it me or did one of the attackers look like a fat pig?

Well she deserves to be called that after what and her friends did to make a "popular" video on the internet, they could have anything else, instead they had to gang up on another girl 8 - 1 and beat the crap out of her. Pafetic, horrible and just plain stupid

Anyway, how would a stupid video like that get some popularity? It disgraces the girls in the video rather than making them popular, just utterly stupid
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
It's funny because they're all ugly other than the victim.
I like my coffee black, just like my metal.
I wouldn't be surprised. AOL would do anything to gain popularity, the fact that they're possibly the worst ISP.
its like serial killers being in the press. its one thing to put it there to warn of the danger, but once caught the papers will put the name and life story of the monster. the problem with that is they end up winning when we remember them.
Alright, so on AOL news there is an article about a girl being lured to a "friend's" house, and once there, was attacked by 8 girls (punched, kicked, overall, beaten up). She ended up unconscious, an ambulence was called, and she was treated for cuts on her face and a concussion. The 8 girls were arrested and charged with multiple third-degree felonies. Their motive? To make a video that would be popular online.

Now, that is all terrible, and disgusting, and AOL is not only writing an article about it, but attaching the video to the article (I'm not going to link to it here, but if you really feel inclined, go search around, you'll find it).

What is the result from that? The video becomes very popular online. Those girls got what they

Its the nature of the internet.Regardless of how disgusting the video is people will still want to see it.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
All I can say is, people are fucking sick.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I think instead of sending those girls to jail, make all of them her public bitches and attend a military school or something
today on the news they talked some more about this, and they showed a clip of different vids placed on the internet with the same stuff going on. i hate it because i just get so angry when i see people beat up a defenseless person for no reason. i want to hurt them as much as they hurt the victim, though that would only get me in trouble and i already have been counseling for an anger problem and such.
Page 1 of 2