Alright.
I enjoy playing the intro parts to Sanitarium(welcome home) by metallica, the intro/verse to pantera's cemetary gates, any songs you can think of that have cool parts like those?
" same difficulty "
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnynemo
"I can't believe you didn't dress up. You're the weirdest guy on this shift."
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
a toute la monde by megadeth is pretty sweet and in F# minor

lots of metallica songs have the clean thing like that.

any classical music would be good for you too.
Thanks man.I actually thought about looking up some classical, but i didnt want to get owned.
Quote:
I said "I was gonna dress like your mom, but I didn't feel like growing a beard".
Any more suggestions?
Quote:
one by metallica is probably your best bet, a little harder, but not really bad, or dont fear the reaper by ble oyster cult
You must learn anything by Opeth, only then will you be strong enough with the force young padawan,
Im gonna pistol whip the next guy that says shenanigans !!!!
^ well there are simpler classical songs. you can always just learn part of it thats not difficult to play but sounds good. it sounds like you're a bit of a beginner though so heres some advice:

always be trying to learn something you know you CAN'T play. this will help to expand your ability greatly. play it very slowly starting off so that you hit the right notes, even if its at 1/10th the speed. you can work on speeding it up once your hands and muscles get used to where they're supposed to go.
Ah. See, ive been playing for about 3 years, but my fingerpicking is very.. lacking.
haha. ive just never gotten around to practicing.
you may have just kicked my ass into doing it, because i know ive been getting lazy.
but thank you very much.

BTW.. haha. It's kinda weird. I just learned One and that bridge piece in MOP.
Quote: