Page 1 of 2
I ordered some ccs jeans but they came in too tight, and my dads making me send them back because HE doesnt like them>

So im looking into levi 511's, (http://www.denimexpress.com/levi-529-low-rise-jeans.html#) and a lot of people like them but they look like country/redneck/hick jeans to me? Theres nothing wrong with that but its just not me.

Anybody know anything about them?
ESP M-201
Crate CR-280
Line 6 Uber Metal Distortion Pedal
511s. Plural words do not need apostrohpes.

I don't know about the 511s, but I have a couple of pairs of 514s and they are very comfortable and slim-fit.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Yeah, I have a few pairs of 514s. I like them, but I want to go a little tighter. You don't have a lot of options when you wear a 32W 36L though.
ESP M-201
Crate CR-280
Err.. How can your dad make you send jeans back because HE doesn't like them?
Derp.
how are those redneck? they look a little too tight for rednecks.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
Quote by .Will.

His dad probably paid for them? I would send them back too. CCS pants are tight as fuck.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Yeah he paid for them. I loved them but I'm 16, and hes still bigger than me. =/
ESP M-201
Crate CR-280
Hes just trying to stop you from looking like a poser emo fag in his sisters jeans
What's with the number behind the brand name? Is that like the model number or something? If I were a jean designer I'd name my products like "Sunshine Flower Fit".
Last edited by hug a llama at Apr 8, 2008,
I love 511s. They are just skinny enough to NOT be called emo jeans.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Don't wear skinny jeans. They look really, really gay.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
i dont get the whole really tight jeans thing....here a lot the "emo" guys wear girl jeans and a bunch of make up and i just dont get it...i am definitely not hating on it or anything because imo to each his own but anyone care to explain to me why this fad has gotten so big?
Quote by Venom5.0
i dont get the whole really tight jeans thing....here a lot the "emo" guys wear girl jeans and a bunch of make up and i just dont get it...i am definitely not hating on it or anything because imo to each his own but anyone care to explain to me why this fad has gotten so big?

girl jeans are usually smaller and it makes the guy look skinny, and everyone one knows a lot of girls do not like fat boys. also make-up makes you look like a movie star, and who doesn't want to look like a movie star?
I have a couple pairs of the 511s, and I really like them. Most defiantly my favorite jeans. Buy 'em
eyes Bright?
A bit tight for me. I'm more a 559 guy. Go for a darker jean color if you're worried about looking like a hick.
Quote by jeremessmore
i like my normal not super baggy, not super tight, right there in the middle jeans

You would probably like Lee Regular Fit jeans. They are the best "in the middle jeans" ever.
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Megadeth122
Yeah, I have a few pairs of 514s. I like them, but I want to go a little tighter. You don't have a lot of options when you wear a 32W 36L though.

http://www.topman.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?beginIndex=0&viewAllFlag=&catalogId=17551&storeId=12555&categoryId=38985&parent_category_rn=38981&productId=598736&langId=-1
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Go for 'em. They don't look redneckish at all, I have 2 pairs of 514s, a lighter and a darker, and the lighter pair is somewhat baggy while the darker pair is really tight ... I'm still trying to figure it out too. I personally like the fit of tighter, not skin tight, but tighter pants. So maybe I'll try a pair of 511s =o
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
My slim husband loved these jeans. They've been washed and dried several times and have retained the new dark look he likes, as well as the slim fit. Recommend these for any male who wants a slim-to-body fit in his jeans! - Review on the 511 Jeans

I think we found a winner!

On the note about the pants though. If you want to get the "skater", i guess you would call it, kind of jeans just go to Kohls and they got Vans and Tony Hawk jeans wich are some of the comfiest jeans ever, and a ****load cheaper than buying online, like not even 20 bux for a pair of jeans. Im assuming your going for that skater look with you buying jeans off of CCS and having a Fallen avatar. But yeah Kohls was good place to look and thats where i got all of mine dirt cheap.

Anyone sigs that I shop at Kohls will get their nuts cut off and fed to the fishies. I hope.
Colors by Between the Buried and Me is the Best album ever
Quote by homstar670
My slim husband loved these jeans. They've been washed and dried several times and have retained the new dark look he likes, as well as the slim fit. Recommend these for any male who wants a slim-to-body fit in his jeans! - Review on the 511 Jeans

I think we found a winner!

On the note about the pants though. If you want to get the "skater", i guess you would call it, kind of jeans just go to Kohls and they got Vans and Tony Hawk jeans wich are some of the comfiest jeans ever, and a ****load cheaper than buying online, like not even 20 bux for a pair of jeans. Im assuming your going for that skater look with you buying jeans off of CCS and having a Fallen avatar. But yeah Kohls was good place to look and thats where i got all of mine dirt cheap.

Anyone sigs that I shop at Kohls will get their nuts cut off and fed to the fishies. I hope.

So, I'm not the only one who still strongly believes the plural form of 'fish' should be 'fishies'
Quote by hug a llama
So, I'm not the only one who still strongly believes the plural form of 'fish' should be 'fishies'

Great Minds Think Alike
Quote by .Will.

Maybe his dad spends a lot of time in his pants.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
oh man, i love Kohls. i have like three pairs of tony hawk jeans, and they are definitely my favorites.

TS, i strongly recommend gong to an actual store.......as in.....IRL . i know it might be a little frightening to think of traveling out into the Old World as some call it (ok i made it up...but there are over 6 billion people on our planet, surely SOMEBODY calls it this...) or the "real" world, but there you can actually try on all different assortments of brands/models/sizes etc. and avoid ripoff shipping and handling or extra online service charges.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Levi's original jean the 501 is the only way to go for me!
Quote by Yakult
Shooting mice is the equivalent to smoking weed: it's fun and seemingly harmless, but before you know it, you're shooting smack into every vein and murdering children left right and center.

GeEbZ.
Don't get those, those look like a man's mid-life crisis shopping spree. Tattered jeans arent a mature look.

It's all about the cowboy cut wranglers!

I feel comfortable in wranglers....and Brett Farve kicks ass...so yea!
Quote by MTVget0FFtheAIR
oh man, i love Kohls. i have like three pairs of tony hawk jeans, and they are definitely my favorites.

TS, i strongly recommend gong to an actual store.......as in.....IRL . i know it might be a little frightening to think of traveling out into the Old World as some call it (ok i made it up...but there are over 6 billion people on our planet, surely SOMEBODY calls it this...) or the "real" world, but there you can actually try on all different assortments of brands/models/sizes etc. and avoid ripoff shipping and handling or extra online service charges.

This man knows what he is talkin about.
Quote by darkstar2466
511s. Plural words do not need apostrohpes.

Actually.. no.. i know you were trying really hard to look smart, but you are wrong
Quote by homstar670
This man knows what he is talkin about.

i'd say we should start a kohls fan group, but that would be a little...strange. ANNND we've got to keep it on the down low, we don't want these secrets getting out

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Tell your dad to pony up for some diesels. 80% of the jeans I wear are diesel and they fit great and last forever. You can even get em real tight if you want.
I have a pair of 511s and I love them. They are very comfortable and fit me perfectly: they are skinny (of course), but not enough to be considered tight. I'm pretty thin though.
And I second the Kohl's suggestion. I'm pretty sure they sell Levi's there for about $30.
other than the fact that they seem to tear easy..i like Old Navy
hm
WE ARE THE NIGHTMARE
get them man. they are great! i bought some 511's that were a little big and it fit great cuz they werent to tight
I SWEAR by Bullhead Slim Straight jeans, which are sold at Pacsun. They are easily the best pair of jeans I have ever bought. I stopped wearing all my other jeans and just bought more of these. Look into them.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by DEATHbyBLOOD
they don't look like girl pants, they're way chill, i have several pairs.

God, I hate when people, like you, bump One Month old threads.

THis is old news now. Carry on with the Current Events.
██████████████████████████████
Page 1 of 2