Brad Delson plays it, and it looks hella nice.

My cousin said it was a very rare guitar, and that only 100 (10? I don't remember, it was a long time ago) are made a year.

He plays it in the Live in Texas DVD.

It looks like a PRS.
"Acoustic Guitars are totally lame and not metal"- Nathan Explosion
It definitely looks like a PRS of some sort. And damn, it's beautiful.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
He plays PRS's primarily, so that's your best bet. I'm no expert on that brand but it looks like an SE to me.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
im pretty sure i remember reading somewhere that he plays PRS guitars.
weird i know that, cause im not really a fan.
Guitar:
Schecter Omen 6 (Dimarzio X2N & Tone Zone)
Amps:
Engl Fireball
Genz Benz G-Flex 2x12 Cab
I will say, too bad he sucks at guitar. I'm sure most of UG has seen the video where he screws up the intro to Sweet Child 'O Mine.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Solder fume huffer σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Electronic Audio Experiments
Quote by stradivari310
I will say, too bad he sucks at guitar. I'm sure most of UG has seen the video where he screws up the intro to Sweet Child 'O Mine.

I wouldn't go as far to say he sucks : /

You know they didn't plan that, right? It was a total spur of the moment thing that they didn't practice.
As if it needs saying again.....
PRS.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Quote by stradivari310

Since no one on UG has ever screwd up the intro to Sweet Child 'O Mine.

PRS custom shop run, or something. Pretty, but I dislike the graphic.
No but it's worse then a screw up, he repeats the same part of the intro all over and ugghh omfg u obviously haven't seen it...
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Quote by DSchmitty
No but it's worse then a screw up, he repeats the same part of the intro all over and ugghh omfg u obviously haven't seen it...

Uh, actually I just watched it to see how bad he "Screwed up." Playing the intro isn't a screw up. They start, and Mike says "Or you can watch Brad play Guns N' Roses..." Then they start it up again, with drums.

Not playing a full song due to deciding to play an intro with no planning =/= screwing up, or a sh*tty guitarist.
It's a PRS Custom 24 in Black Cherry with Moon inlays and a stop tail. Thats either a custom graphic or weird lighting.
It's Brad's custom made PRS Custom 24 with the Linkin Park soldier emblazoned on the body.
^Yes. Custom graphic. The dragonfly-winged soldier was found on pretty much every bit of Linkin Park merchandise back in the day...

And for stradivari310: It looks nothing like an SE.