So for quite a long while, or so I've had a stray tomcat come out to my house and tear up my stuff, and rape my cats, two or 3 times. We've had WAY to many litters of kittens.
I finally trapped the damn thing a few days ago. We waited until today to call animal control, but they wouldn't come out and take it. We had to shoot it.

Not what I wanted to do, but it was violent and didn't have any other choice. I kind of think this should go in Caturday instead of creating a new thread...
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
I don't live in a neighborhood jackass. I'm in an extremely rural area. What part of VIOLENT don't you understand anyway?

BTW, Metaldud, I forgot to mention that necrobeastiality is my favorite.

EDIT

Yeah, I'm just venting.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*
Quote by jackson001
I don't live in a neighborhood jackass. I'm in an extremely rural area. What part of VIOLENT don't you understand anyway?

I didn't say you had to live in one, just take it to one or just drop it off in the middle of nowhere. You still could've avoided killing a cat.
Quote by jackson001

BTW, Metaldud, I forgot to mention that necrobeastiality is my favorite.

EDIT

Yeah, I'm just venting.

Well tell me when you have created of new hybrid of humans....

or when your penis fall off.
I hate animals. Good job!
Ibanez RG350DX - ESP LTD EC-500

Peavey JSX 212 Combo - Digitech RP 250
pics or it didn't happen
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
You don't know how to do anything....Kick it in the face, then shoot it!
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
you shoulda soaked it in gasoline and set it on fire in the middle of the street....make sure you have a gun ready in case it decides to go hide under a car
Not the way I play guitar hero. I 5 stared free bird on the first try! Ima be a rock star..... as soon as my parents buy me a guitar.
Quote by Chobes
I didn't say you had to live in one, just take it to one or just drop it off in the middle of nowhere. You still could've avoided killing a cat.

If that were an option we would have. However, we have 4 female cats to keep the mice away. He would have come back for more lovin'.

Metaldud, do I stick it in the bullet wound or what? THis new strain of humans intrigues me, but I'm new to the concept.

EDIT:

Cats haven't been spayed cause it would cost way too much money. that I don't have.

I could have set it on fire, I guess I'm just not that creative........
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*
Surely you didn't have to shoot it?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by jackson001
If that were an option we would have.

How's it not an option? Just drive 10 miles away and just drop it off and leave. It would take you 20 minutes max.
^The cats are definitely a quartet of *****s.
To Reva: I've had to run it off multiple times before. I've chased it screaming and throwing stuff at it. Just different things that I hoped would scare it away. I pegged it with a baseball once hoping it would go away and stay away.

Chobes:

YOu really aren't reading my posts are you? We don't have the means to handle the damn thing. I'm sorry I had to kill it, but I'm not going to get attacked by an animal that is likely carrying a disease. I didn't catch it in a cage, or a hunting trap, I chased it into my shed and slammed the door behind it. Then it hid in the loft.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*
Last edited by jackson001 at Apr 8, 2008,
Well, that's pretty awful of you.

And there was no other way around it? Not even just like, get in neutered, even if it is stray?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Apr 8, 2008,
Alright then.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Quote by Just Andrew
Well, that's pretty awful of you.

And there was no other way around it? Not even just like, get in neutered, even if it is stary?

I agree that it was a terrible thing, I hate killing animals. However, my family doesn't have the money to spend to neuter a cat that isn't even ours! Even if we did, I'm back at the issue of handling it without getting attacked.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*
You shot it? Sick bastard. Next time take the humane route, tie it up in a sack and throw it in the river.
I know right? That poor wasted bullet...
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*
Quote by jackson001
^The cats are definitely a quartet of *****s.
To Reva: I've had to run it off multiple times before. I've chased it screaming and throwing stuff at it. Just different things that I hoped would scare it away. I pegged it with a baseball once hoping it would go away and stay away.

I think you can get a plant called cat grass that they don't like... or something. It may also just be one of those things that apparently works and doesn't.

Could you not have seen if anybody wanted it in their home?

I have problems with cats around my pond but I just chanse them with water guns Bwahahaha
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Am I the only one who thinks of The Stray Cats from this thread title?
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by jackson001
I agree that it was a terrible thing, I hate killing animals. However, my family doesn't have the money to spend to neuter a cat that isn't even ours! Even if we did, I'm back at the issue of handling it without getting attacked.
I actually have a ton of stray cats living outside my house, we have a ton of kittens living here too, but I would never kill them, mate.

Once you captured it, you could have taken it somewhere, a local shelter. For me, being a huge cat lover(and animal rights person, basically) the hour trip(or whatever it may be for you) would be worth it just to walk away knowing that I didn't kill something that didn't deserve it.

/rant
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
I haven't ever heard of "Cat Grass," but I'm not a cat person. Also, I don't know why anyone would want a violent destructive and extremely horny cat in there house. Thats begging for property damage and really mean scratches and bites.

This cat was HUGE for a cat. It's the size of my Blue Heeler.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*
Quote by StreetLight3989
Am I the only one who thinks of The Stray Cats from this thread title?

no sir,

have a rockabilly quiff shaped hug.
Quote by glowskulls
no sir,

have a rockabilly quiff shaped hug.

Yay, go rockabilly!
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
Quote by Just Andrew
I actually have a ton of stray cats living outside my house, we have a ton of kittens living here too, but I would never kill them, mate.

Once you captured it, you could have taken it somewhere, a local shelter. For me, being a huge cat lover(and animal rights person, basically) the hour trip(or whatever it may be for you) would be worth it just to walk away knowing that I didn't kill something that didn't deserve it.

/rant

I can understand your view, honestly. I am also all for animal rights. But, it comes down to the simple fact that we couldn't get it into something like a cage that would let me transport it. I've raised dogs all my life and had horses for a majority of it, I love animals. This one just wouldn't let us help it.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo

*No Advertising*