Im 6'2", about 190 pounds, and i feel like something might be wrong.
I just eat too damn much.

The other night i ate a whole jacks pizza, two lunchables, and a half gallon of whole milk. In one sitting, and thats pretty usual for me.

Today i just had like..8 cookies and 2 sammies from quiznos, and a 20 oz pop like an hour ago. And im already hungry again.

Is this normal?
Jackson DK2M
ESP LTD Viper-400
Jackson RR3
Gibson SG Voodoo
Washburn Acoustic

Peavey 6505 head.
Marshall JCM200 TSL100 head.
Vader 4x12.

Maxon OD9.
Boss NS-2.
um

actually from your weight to height ratio I would say you're not fat, maybe kinda chubby

anyway I'm like 5'10 and eat like crazy without getting too far over 145

It just means

A. you have the munchies
B. You have fast matabolism
C. I'm wrong and you're fat
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
When I get hungry, it's usually not hunger it's actually just a craving to chew on something. So I just chew some gum and I feel all better.
im 5'10 140lbs...i eat less than that a day
what to cut your weight down? dont drink anything but water, cut out cokes, milk, and energy drinks, etc. walk about 5 miles a day. dont eat sweets, or eat less of sweets. stay away from eating a lot of red meat. eat it, but not a ton. dont eat greasy food, stay away from deep fryed, and fryed in grease. go for baked foods. stay away from potato chips. eat lean meat, and fruits and vegtables. drink water. exersice. ez.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
No, it's not. Start cutting the amount you eat little by little each day until you can work with a small amount of food.

Treat it like any other addiction.
you're obviously pregnant
"I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it."
You might be fat depending on your age...lol....Im 6'1", 14 years old and 165 pound and I eat a hell of a lot someday and basically nothing on other days.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Im 6'3'' 185, and eat the same amount as you. It mainly occurs for me before/during growth spurts. I get a chicken quesadilla, crunchy taco, crunchwrap supreme, and grande soft taco from taco bell and I'm hungry like 2 hours later.

Also, if you exercise don't worry about it you'll be fine.
I'm about 5"6 and I weigh about 152 pounds, I'm chubby. I don't really give a **** neither should you unless you are immensely obese. If it does bother you too much then just try and turn it into muscles instead of trying to burn it.
+1 to the gum thing it worked for me (im gonna go get a piece now)

also i just heard this on the radio...take vinegar shots everyday. it sounds sick but vinegar flushes out fat in your colon and other areas and will reduce cravings. fergie does this and thats why it was on the radio.
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
Probably badass metabalism, lucky.

I'm 6'5'', and at least 225 or so. I'd consider myself fat, but that's just personal judgement.
When you saw me sleeping
thought I was dreaming
of you...

I didn't tell you
That the only dream
Is Valium for me
do you do sports? or any physical activity? I used to eat the same as you, but I exersised like 5 days a week, so i kept my weight, then when i had to get surgery on my foot i couldnt exercise for about 6 months, i kept eating the same and put on like 7KG...

TG
Fighting for peace, is like screwing for virginity

Screw you Waldo, go find yourself!!!!
Dude it's called self control. Every time I'm drunk I could go out and fricken clean out McDics if I wanted to, but I choose not to. Next time u got the mega munchies just go eat an apple, you'll be surprised how good and filling they are when you are totally cooked.
ummm
drink a lot of liquid (NOT alcohol) so you're not hungry all the time, therefore decreasing how much you eat
Alternatively, you have a parasite living in your intestine.
Fender 60th MIA Strat
Epiphone Les Paul Plus

Peavey JSX

Rockman Stereo Echo
Rockman Sustainor 200
2 Rockman 12-Band EQs
Rockman Stereo Chorus
RE-20 Space Echo
fulltone Clyde Standard wah

*No Advertising*
I'm 6'2 180 and relatively skinny. You're pretty fine weight wise, health is what you have to worry about.
I'm the same as I was when I was six years old
And oh my god I feel so damn old
I don't really feel anything
I'm trying to eat less too, so I just drink instead of grabbing something to eat (tea.....****ing love tea...). It helps quell your hunger when you know you should not be eating. I weigh 170lbs and I'm 6'1". I have a healthy weight, but I know I eat a bit too much.
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." -Carl Sagan

Alvarez RD-8
Ibanez Jet King 2