So next year i'll be graduating and i've always wanted to travel the world. So the summer i graduate, i've decided to go somewhere in the world. I'm really thinking about Rome, but i'm not sure. Where are some amazing vacation spots?
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
antarctica

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
I feel obligated to say Japan, like Tokyo, or Kyoto.

I plan on living in japan, so i'll save that for later in life.

Thinking maybe Cairo
Quote by Captain_Kickass
dreamtheater91 has destroyed my soul with that story

Squall Leonhart of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!

PSN name = liftingshadows
If you want some site seeing, you can go to the usual vacation places. But if you want something new where you'd rather get a kick out of the culture of the place, I suggest places in the MidEast like Karachi or Lahore in Pakistan. If you want something more colorful, try India. Places in Southeast Asia are also good. I've been to Singapore and it was really nice place if you're into bars and city nightlife. For beaches or stuff like that, I suggest Philippines. Check out Palawan or Boracay[which an island paradise I assure you.]
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Go to Rome, after visiting there take a train and travel around different countries in Europe.
"There's Jimmy Page, the greatest thief of American black music who ever walked the earth."
-Homer Simpson
Some of my favourites. Costa Rica, Iceland, Switzerland (Expensive), Morroco, England, Israel, Egypt. Have fun.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Gaz_m2k5
Mianus.

doesn't Mel Gibson have a house in Mianus?
I see no sign of fortress.
I'm uncultured, but last year I went to Paris and made my way southward into Spain. It was quite nice, ended up in Barcelona. Small place in southern France, I think it was Cassis, I really liked that place, it was beautiful