Hey ppl, im new to this forum. jsut got a jackson king V and it has currently got two, not too amazing duncan design pickups.
ive thought of a dimebucker at the bridge and a Seymour Dumcan invader at the neck. can you tell me what you think??
maybe if there is a better combo?? im looking for a very heavy guitar which would have very high distortion to play things like machine head and them kind of metal bands. tell me what you think, i would like to hear what you think.
thanks
Apparently the invader is like the worst pickup ever or something? I dont actualy know, but I've heard it.

Oh and so is the dimebucker, its just a money making rip off that he didnt use.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
instead of the dimebucker, look into the bill lawrence 500-xl, its what dime actually used in his guitars, and its like $30 cheaper
Quote by Kensai

It's the pit; nelson mandela could make a thread urging everyone to do an effort towards reducing apartheid politics in some countries and everyone would post a photoshop of him with a melon hat.
Quote by Absent Mind
Apparently the invader is like the worst pickup ever or something? I dont actualy know, but I've heard it.

Oh and so is the dimebucker, its just a money making rip off that he didnt use.

i played the dimebucker on a dean not so long ago and it sounded alright. do you know of any others i could put on? im just looking for pickups which will give me a high output for heavy distortion and i need to be able to make them harmonics well. thats why i was thinking the dimebucker as it has a very nice sound to it.
Quote by Retardwitguitar
instead of the dimebucker, look into the bill lawrence 500-xl, its what dime actually used in his guitars, and its like $30 cheaper

out of all of the seymour duncans, which would you use for high output? as i play in a metal band and i need it!! lol
You don't necessarily need high output pickups for metal, it depends on your amp.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com