I got a laptop not too long ago, and I have microsoft word 2007 on it. however, whenever I opened it, it would ask me to enter my Product key, and after I used it a couple times without entering the key, it wont let me type anything. so now I suppose I need to enter the key, but I have no idea where it is. Has anyone else ever dealt with this?
Quote by BGrem261
You are a very loving and smart carton of fries...

THE BOSS of the
Official Metal Gear and Metal Gear Solid Group

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
that means you have to purchase it
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
It's some sort of demo that laptops have, they let you use Office for a while and then you got tu purchase it.
but why? I mean it comes on every desktop by default, why would microsoft do something that low?
Quote by BGrem261

THE BOSS of the

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
when enough rednecks start talking about how awesome it is, that's when it's defined as classic rock.
yes, and i just microsoft works word processer - (its just like normal word) since i dont know the key - number thing
It sucks too our professors all post things in office 2007 and open office wont open the files so you have to spend 140
Quote by Bubonic Chronic
With boys it's like "here's an incredibly complex sport to learn with sophisticated rules and various interdependent roles to play in a social unit."

For girls it's like "here's Barbie...you're fat!"
Quote by caught22
why would microsoft do something that low?

Because you touch yourself at night.
Quote by dannyniceboy
It sucks too our professors all post things in office 2007 and open office wont open the files so you have to spend 140

Ask them to post it on PDF or something
Quote by pickup_thepeace
Because you touch yourself at night.

figures
Quote by BGrem261

THE BOSS of the

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
<3
Quote by BGrem261

THE BOSS of the

Click to join
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
Last edited by caught22 at Apr 8, 2008,
If your going to do it illegally get Enterprise. But you didn't hear it from me. It magically came to your mind.

But I got it free since my dad develops with Microsoft and they give him free enterprise software like Microsoft Office.