Try posting this in the electric guitar forum. You'll probably get some better, more helpful answers there than you would in the pit.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
i'll be honest, i was really expecting something along the lines of "reported" like 6 times, i congratulate you men on your class
Quote by fosho
how....did you find that wiki article?
youre a weird one tjdjr09

Ibanez have great guitars but I hate the floating bridges. If you can get one without then yes, "good" they are. I have a floating bridge and it is a pain to deal with.
Why do they have these elaborate names with random letters and numbers in guitars these days? Why not like the Ibanez Face Smasher?
Veteran UGer. Suck it.
I have an RG370DX with a floating bride and I love it. I haven't had any real problems with it but the tuning does take some getting used to.
TS, i have this guitar, it is lovely =), no complaints about it, it would be nice if it had a better bridge the , edge threes arent that great =/. but yeah for the money, this thing is awesome
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.