I have one and it's amazing. Watch out for Ibanez quality control though. Most guitar come off fine but there are really good Prestige-like and horrible p.o.s. that escapes the factory. EDGE III is good for a while but the knife edge will wear out on you in about 5 month. I pimped my RG out with Tone Zone and Air Norton pickups and OFR because I loved the feel of the body/neck and didn't want to get another guitar.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
I own one!! It is a very tricky guitar. If you know what I mean. To get the tone you want you'e gonna need to do a lot of experiments on it. The floyd rose tremelo system on this guitar is very good. This guitar works great when put through the right amp, and It sounds amazing when played with effects pedals. However playing acoustically, this guitar is usually very quiet, and I feel as if the sound becomes somewhat diminished. I reccomend this guitar strongly, but I also reccomend using the amp with it when played.
My Albums

TALKING LIKE A JERK EXCEPT
YOU ARE AN ACTUAL JERK
AND LIVING PROOF THAT

SOMETIMES FRIENDS ARE MEAN

last.fm
tumblr
i really like mine, i've had it a little over a year and a half, and have it set up with a PAF Pro and Super Distortion and a coil tap wired in, i love the thing. i think you can do pretty much anything with it if you set it up right