So theres this girl iv liked for a while now and I asked her out twice and she turned me down both times.Well I really do care about her and she keeps hangin around this one girl who has the hook up I guess cuz all of her friends who are my friends have tried to get her off the drugs.Im thinkin about just tellin her in person to get the F*** off of em tomorrow.But she probabley wont listen most of her friends have given up on her but I dont want to.I really really care about her and just want to help her but I dont know how please help PIT.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

*Elevator Music*
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Wait so what are you trying to do?

Get her to sleep with you or getting her off the drugs?
Pshaw. Just do drugs with her. Me and my girl each did 2 morphine pills, half a vicodin, two shots of vodka, two shots of hpnotiq, smoked a LOT, and each took about 360mg of DXM. Then we had lots and lots of really amazing sex. See? Drugs aren't bad.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Go to the werthers caramel shop, that way you can get her addicted to caramel.
THEN

Caramel+weiner=????
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
id say ignor her she'll learn some day girls like her need to be with skids not classy guitar players like UG members
Quote by mafropetee
Pshaw. Just do drugs with her. Me and my girl each did 2 morphine pills, half a vicodin, two shots of vodka, two shots of hpnotiq, smoked a LOT, and each took about 360mg of DXM. Then we had lots and lots of really amazing sex. See? Drugs aren't bad.

I would like to get in her pants but not if it means her f***in her own life up slowly.I really good advice rather than just get her high and f*** her.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

Quote by mafropetee

I almost want to sig that.
I had to read that three times but I think I got it now.

Leave it.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
um. if she won't listen to her friends, what makes you think she'll base her decision on someone who she keeps rejecting a date? and anyway, she can do what she wants.
rape her.
Quote by mrwaffles
I sh*t every 7 minutes. I stand on my roof and let it fly into the neighbor's yard. I never wipe.
Give up on the bitch. She rejected you twice! What more of a sign do you need?
Quote by Godzilla1969
I love you, Muphin. You have great taste in music.

Quote by Pacifica112J
Muphin > You

The Cooperation
Quote by Muphin
Give up on the bitch. She rejected you twice! What more of a sign do you need?

there are other fish in the sea, to say it nicely
it can be hard to get over her, but its worth a try