Undescriptive titles are funny. Anyways,

How come the best tasting food in life is also the worst for us? Wouldn't it make more sense if bad tasting food was also bad for us? These instincts don't make sense. If there is a physical god, I'm going to kick him in the nuts for making ice cream sandwiches taste so good and diabeetus hurt so bad

PS: according to the automatic spell checker, "undescriptive" is not a word. What the fuck?
I was actually having this same conversation with my dad at dinner tonight. Obviously, the meal was some disgusting pasta from my mom's diet book.

If there is a god, I think the reason he did it was to teach restraint or whatever. Impulsive people get fat and die early. People who have learned restraint eat unhealthy foods sparingly and stay healthy.
its because things like fats, salt, and sugars are very hard to find in the african savanah environment where humans first evolved. these are good for you in moderation, so the body learned to crave these. now that they are not hard to find, they still taste good intstinctually. things that taste bad are dangerous for us, and the body is warning us to stay away from them.

thats the biological anthropological reasoning, anyway.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Well, life sucks ass. Everything enjoyable is bad for you, thanks to AIDS, Diabetes, and chafing of the ****.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Zugunruhe
its because things like fats, salt, and sugars are very hard to find in the african savanah environment where humans first evolved. these are good for you in moderation, so the body learned to crave these. now that they are not hard to find, they still taste good intstinctually. things that taste bad are dangerous for us, and the body is warning us to stay away from them.

thats the biological anthropological reasoning, anyway.

****, forgot about that, and my Bio teacher was just talking about it the other day. I retract the answer I gave in my last post and submit a +1 to this one.
undescriptive should be indescriptive I think...

I don't know what you're talking about. Ice Cream Sandwiches taste like ****. Now Broccoli, broccoli is where it's at.
Quote by acjshapiro

Quote by Vrstone87

meh, I've listened to every radiohead album and honestly don't get what everyone loves about them.....

cause you're ****ing stupid

Indescriptive, I think thats it, not sure though

I like food, I eat food, food goes in, poo comes out, I gain no weight!!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i feel bad but i lol'd and spit out my drink when i read " diabetes hurt " o rwhatever...and my dog has diabetes