best guitar for hardcore and metal??

in my band me and the other guitarist basically swap roles all the time, like one night hell play rythm and one night ill play lead. etc.

now my band is strictly a hardcore and metal band.

we play anything from bohemoth, to iron maiden. so i need a rather versitile sounding guitar.

i was looking into ibanez rg's seing as lee mali from BRING ME THE HORIZON uses one.

so anyone got any suggestions???

LTD F series.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
schecter hellraiser FR

or

like every metalcore band a les paul with emgs hah

but u could look at RG's they're good
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
emg dat sh1t

hah

really tho schecters are pretty sweet for metal
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Blackstar HT-5 Head
Homemade 1x12 from a combo cab with an Eminence PJ
Quote by ikey_
perhaps i have a superb epiphone. the japanese man must have gotten laid and won the lottery right before he made my guitar. whatever.
I love Ibanez's playing metalcore stuff, it looks and sounds awesome to me!
ESP, Ibanez, Jackson (the fixed bridge MG series), and, if you are really nuts, BC Rich are all good choices to look into.
I love the F look, played one, and the neck was decent (raised Ibanez xD). RGs are fine but make sure you set up EDGE III right the first time or swap for OFR.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
The ideal metal and hardcore guitar is any guitar that you find comfortable with high output pickups.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Seriously there are 3 Metal and hardcore guitar threads a day just use the search bar.