can i use a a microKORG through my bass amp? is it safe for my amp cause i really don't wanna mess it up. and also, does anyone know what kinda synth the guy uses from the automatic automatic?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
thanks man! is the microKORG good? im thinkin about buying it
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
well. its my first like official synth.
but its really good for the money. i bought it off craigslist...so it was used..but nothing wrong.

i guess it matters how crazy you want to get.

i use midi with it. and its crazy.
but if you have alot of money..you can probably get a better one.
im only gonna have about 500 dollars so yeah...lol
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Ya my amp has a synth built in, just watch your volume on it, it could blow out the speakers at really high volume.
Governor of the Jersey Rocks group
PM me to join
you should be perfectly fine i mean i made a synth and ran it through my bass amp and specifically asked this question and got the go ahead from a music store guy and most of the bass forum.
Quote by skater dan0
...and the bassist comes up to the EQ and moves all the sliders into the typical smiley face pattern and in a really thick Jamaican accent said "you can't have de bass without de smiley face"
Quote by Gmp211
Ya my amp has a synth built in, just watch your volume on it, it could blow out the speakers at really high volume.

Not quite sure why a synth would blow a speaker in a bass cab that typically goes down to the 40Hz range and crosses over to a tweeter typically at 3kHz...
Quote by Cody_Grey102
I was looking at a used Warwick Vampyre LTD 5'er for about $200. I went home to grab my wallet and came back and some jerk with an epic beard got it already..
i put my keyboard (casio ctk 700) through my bass amp once and it sounded god awful, though i guess it depends on your synth and amp (mine's only a 15w practice amp)
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
A bass amp generally will have a useable frequency response ranging anywhere from <40Hz to >3.5KHz...you should be fine.
Nope, no sig here.
What about square waves, though? I've been told that square waves blow subs and synths can make square waves. I know most bass amps don't have subwoofers, but is it still harmful?
Millie, my Peavey Grind Fiver
Peavey BAM 210 350w combo amp
Sansamp Bass Driver DI
Modded Ernie Ball VP Jr.
Monster Bass Cable, 21'

Quote by NakedBassist
Welcome to bass, you'll f*cking love it