I was bored one day and have been listening to alot of them lately so i decided to learn the guitar for that song, then i figured hey wouldnt it be cool if there was some way i could do it on bass
then i came up with this

enjoy
tell me what you think, dont bother with the mistakes i was jsut in a rush to show you guys cause im super bored

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_T86ZgCnekc

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

Dont be so humble, your not that great....
wow, thats pretty awesome.
and im really feelin' the bass.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
i was pretty proud of it

when Moses brought down the plagues upon Egypt one of them involved Behringer amps

That was underwhleming...

check out all they videos on youtube
they dead serious about thuggin like that
if you ask me they are fruity
an i hope one morning they drown in there fruit loops
Great idea. The playing is really sloppy though. But with a little practice, its something that could really be cool. It seems like you can DO the tapping, just a matter of cleaning it up.
ya the fret noise is jsut from the bass itself cause my amp is so quiet in the apartment

That's quite good, though you need to clean it up, and improve it.
Still not great, but it got potential.
For long you live and high you fly
But only if you ride the tide
And balanced on the biggest wave
You race toward an early grave.

Ben Hamelech
I see you liek the Zeldaz?

Other than that I think if it wasnt so messy it would have been great.Can you clean it up and post another one on youtube for us?Or give the tabs...
...it was bright as the sun, but with ten times the heat
Ha so you did get around to removing the pickguard off the stingray! it looks better than I would expect.
ya man, i took it off like a couple months ago and was jsut like wow its not goin ack on
and i left the screws in the holes so i think that looks realy neat too....and i rarely use a pick on that so its all good

I tried doing that with simple man a couple of days ago.
It sounded ok but I didn't try much of it.