alright pit. i've seen people do this before and it is a terrible thing to ask but i need help with a project that could be the deciding factor to whether i fail this class or not.

this is spanish class.

for the life of me, i do not understand this language. this is my last year that i have to take it and to spend the first month of my summer in summer school would be terrible.

i need to work two jobs to help support my family and i cannot do that and go to summer school all of the time. this isn't an excuse.

so please, if someone is very good at translating the spanish language or is a native of a spanish speaking country. please help me out.

i can pm you the work to translate if you want to help me out, it isn't long at all.

thanks pit, don't hate me.
humor me...send that ****, i'm pretty bored.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
online translator?
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
Quote by manic
online translator?

Those don't conjugate words right. They only do them word by word, and they sound weird when put together. I'll translate it if you want.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
i had the same problem with japanese, i just had to get thru it even tho i sucked at it.

hope someone can help you mate!! i only speak engrish and music theory
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
Quote by Chikitty_China
Those don't conjugate words right. They only do them word by word, and they sound weird when put together. I'll translate it if you want.

oooh i see.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
don't forget that if you use words/phrases that you haven't ever learned your teacher will know you cheated.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by fenderdude06
i actually need to send this to my teacher by 10:30 pm eastern us time tonight.

wow, you got like 30 minutes
Hello
im bored and need to brush up on my spanish.

send it to me just because??
v CLICK v

Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"
to whoever said i was committing any kind of shenanigans, i'm sorry that you think that but i am in real need of some help here.
well i was the first to reply and you haven't sent me anything, and i can speak spanish so yeah it's your call.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by fenderdude06
to whoever said i was committing any kind of shenanigans, i'm sorry that you think that but i am in real need of some help here.

Hey, this is the pit. Coming up with an excuse like this is above very few pitmonkeys.