Hey guys! Pretty exciting news! My personal favorite band just came out with their first video blog from recording in ATL and in the description, it was the first time I saw the 9/2/08 release date! I'm not sure if this has been said anywhere else!? Pretty excited though! Thoughts? Timmy said it's going to be the heaviest album they've had.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
i am personally a fan of Define The Great Line, and am curious to see what else they have to offer.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
lol im curious to see what they think the heaviest album yet sounds like.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by 'StoleN'
i am personally a fan of Define The Great Line, and am curious to see what else they have to offer.

this kinda
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Well you guys aren't being very cool. I AM PUMPED. YEAHHH BRAH!!
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

I am friggin stoked. Can't wait
╠═══════╬═══════╣

Tap Tempo Tap Dancer of τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

MINION of the"I drive a stick cause I'm better than you!!" Club

PM TehNez or IbanezPlayer27 to join.

EHX Users Guild. Bugera Users Militia
The MXR Lounge
Yeah, they probably just mean that it's going to be heavier than the last two albums.

I just hope it's similar to Define The Great Line.

██ ██
██ ██
██ ██

if it's anything like "they're only chasing safety" i'm going to hate it..
that album really blows.
i'm glad i can't say that about Define The Great Line.
i believe it's underrated just because most of the anti-scenesters automatically have a biased opinion because all the scene kids listen to them.
Quote by ch715dallat
Necrophagist how could all you n00bs forget the best german metalcore band ever. i think theyre tech metalcore tho or sumfin
Don't care what Timmy says, its never going to be as heavy as Acts of Depression/Cries of the Past.
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by guitarwannabe16
Don't care what Timmy says, its never going to be as heavy as Acts of Depression/Cries of the Past.

you can wish can't you?
yes but i agree, very unrealistic.
but who knows.. maybe they might take out all post-hardcore assests about them and make an even better record.
Quote by ch715dallat
Quote by 'StoleN'
you can wish can't you?
yes but i agree, very unrealistic.
but who knows.. maybe they might take out all post-hardcore assests about them and make an even better record.

Doubt it.
Yeah this is awesome! They got a name for it yet?

I thought Define the Great Line was brilliant...TOCS...not so much. But its catchy
You guys can watch a live feed from the studio.. www.stickam.com/underoath 24/7, they are ALWAYS there.

^Thats kind of creepy...
Quote by werty22
They're not talking about hardcore punk, they're talking about "hardcore." It has little in common with its roots in the '80s.

Quote by recklessnick
when i ask questions. people reply with a stupid green smiley face sign

Heres lookin to you
Quote by tr3nt
You guys can watch a live feed from the studio.. www.stickam.com/underoath 24/7, they are ALWAYS there.

Stalkercam

Anyways, I'm majorly stoked for this new album. TOCS only had a few tracks I liked, but Define was and still is one of my favorite albums. It probably won't be so much like Cries of the Past or Acts of Depression for the simple fact that they're screamer is different. Dallas was more of a death metal vocalist; Spencer is a more metalcore vocalist. But I'm still keeping my fingers crossed.

UNDEROATH BIOTCH!!!
I know that a lot of people who listen to deathcore and heavier stuff like that (such as me) tend to stray away from Underoath for whatever reason, but I have loved them since Acts of Depression, and I really loved Define the Great Line, it was heavier, but still appealed to millions of people. Im looking forward to hearing it.
Sweeeeeeet.

I don't care what anybody says but I loved Define The Great Line and I think an even heavier album would be awesome. Hopefully they'll expand in their lyric writing too. Most of the songs on Define the Great Line were about faith - which isn't a bad thing - but I think it would be cool if they wrote about other kinds of things too.
im stoked, tho i wish they would revert to their roots... aod and cotp
Make a joyful noise.

Guild M-30

Peavy Audition 110 amp hey, i'm actually proud of this one.
boss ME-50
www.iamterrified.com
As long as they don't start playing their oldest stuff again, it can't be considered heavy.

Yamaha RBX A2
Ampeg BA600-115 1 x 15 Bass Combo