a guy is offering me a Morris W30, he says the guitar was mame in between the 79 and the 82
he is asking 200$ for it
good deal or not?
BTW guitar are more expensive in my country so the price could be 30$ OR 50$ more here
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
Last edited by litus at Apr 8, 2008,
$200 is cheap for any guitar, if you can play it, then you can answer the question yourself. Does it play well? Does it sound good? Does it look good (to you)? If you answer yes, then it's a fantastic deal. If it were a $1500 guitar it might be a different story.
Quote by The Jomo
$200 is cheap for any guitar, if you can play it, then you can answer the question yourself. Does it play well? Does it sound good? Does it look good (to you)? If you answer yes, then it's a fantastic deal. If it were a $1500 guitar it might be a different story.

that something i dont like about this forum
most people is from USA or UK or contrys were 200$ is not really big money
but for me 200$ is a lot so is it good for the price?
My Gear

Squier VM p-bass(i chosed it over a fender!!!) with quarter pounder and gotoh 201!!
fender MIM P bass
epiphone SG 400
If you're defining good by looks, Yes I would say it's a lovely acoustic. But just get a good go on it before you decide shedding out the money for it because as you said in your last post the amount of money he is selling it at is considered a lot for you.
well 200$ what american?? well what are they worth new? if its worth 400 new and its 200 in ok to good condition then I would say its a good deal. if its worth 250 and he is selling for 200 then its not too good of a deal...
Quote by RetroGunslinger
this is like comparing a flushing toilet to a hole in the ground