I love the sound of it, but the thing is I've never even held it once... Can anyone tell me how the guitar is? I mean like If the body is balenced or how the neck feels, etc. etc. Anbyone who could answer for me would be a big help.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]
Ive played a Squier Jagstang, and the body is pretty much the same. Its comfortable sitting down, not heavy, and seems like it should be balanced.
You mean the Jagmaster? Cause Squier never produced Jagstangs, i think. Only Fender, and until 2005, Fender Japan. It looks wierd IMO, and I hear it's humbucker is weak as hell, and its neck single coil is really good.

I would think it feels the same as the Jaguar, since Cobain wanted a Jaguar neck on a mustang/jag hybrid body. Never felt the Jagstang, but the Jaguar neck is THE BEST neck I've ever felt. I have and had a few quite different guitars, and my Jaguar has the best feel.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
jagstang has a great neck.....REALLY great neck, great for chords in my opinion.

i had one and sold it, its a great guitar but the vibrato was rubbish so i got rid of it.

jazzmaster and strat bridges are MILES better for my taste.
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX

Quote by lithium26
You mean the Jagmaster? Cause Squier never produced Jagstangs, i think. Only Fender, and until 2005, Fender Japan. It looks wierd IMO, and I hear it's humbucker is weak as hell, and its neck single coil is really good.

I would think it feels the same as the Jaguar, since Cobain wanted a Jaguar neck on a mustang/jag hybrid body. Never felt the Jagstang, but the Jaguar neck is THE BEST neck I've ever felt. I have and had a few quite different guitars, and my Jaguar has the best feel.

At regular playing volume, it does sound puny. It's when you crank/OD your amp and add a little dirt that it actually shines. The HS PUs is a nice feature that provides versatility unavailable from the Jaguar HH or SS options. Some may look at it as a compromise, but tone is all personal.

Although it's not my #1, it's definitely worth it.

Jagstangs are pretty awesome. I don't find them to stay in tune very well though.
Quote by Robert353
I love the sound of it, but the thing is I've never even held it once... Can anyone tell me how the guitar is? I mean like If the body is balenced or how the neck feels, etc. etc. Anbyone who could answer for me would be a big help.

When have you heard one? Nirvana didn't record with them.

I've hear the body contouring isn't comfy. Other then that I'd just make sure I try out some of the other Fender short scales first.
No gods, no countries, no masters.
More guitar, less Ultimate-Guitar.
Be Serious.
Shorties represent!
Ibanez SZ520/Ibanez ORM-1/Ibanez RG7321/Pocket POD/Crate GX/Boss HM-2
Quote by STABxYOU

exactly my thoughts.

get a mustang, put a bucker in the bridge - thats kurt

Whodicted

Quote by stevo_epi_SG_wo
france is laaaaame

Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
Quote by STABxYOU

I've hear the body contouring isn't comfy. Other then that I'd just make sure I try out some of the other Fender short scales first.

I know they haven't recorded with them, but I've heard people try them out on YouTube. They do sound great, but most people switch the humbucker with something else, so I don't know how the stock humbucker sounds.
Quote by jonathan92
schecter damien 7 is one monster of a guitar.

[Proud owner of a Schecter Damien 7]