How do i stop my Hands from Sweating? There is a dance at my school on friday night and im Going with a real stunner, and i dont wanna be Slow Dancing with Sweaty Palms! it gets kinda hot in the gym so that doesnt help either...
put anti-persperent on your hands

they'll be dry and smell good
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Quote by Tubyboulin
How do i stop my Hands from Sweating? There is a dance at my school on friday night and im Going with a real stunner, and i dont wanna be Slow Dancing with Sweaty Palms! it gets kinda hot in the gym so that doesnt help either...

dude you dont grind with your hands on her hands when you grind...or when you slow dance...so itll be fine unless your holding hands everywhere.
just take her to the back room and pound her, she'll be sweating too so no worries.
Itll be interesting to Explain to her why my Hands smell like Deoderant, so i think ill bypass that suggestion for now.

I dont know, i slow danced with some other chick before with my hands on her Hips and she noticed i had sweaty palms...

EDIT: ^ Id Love to, but...i dont have access to the Necassary ingredients, like Rags and so on...
when she notices just be all like, my vag is even wett.. wait, dont say that one
I play a guitar strung with Yngwie's chest hair
Ha I don't know but at my birthday party I called everyone off the dance floor except that special girl of mine
And we danced alone in front of everybody

I didn't realize it until she asked me "why are you shaking?"
and then yeah..

we were just jokin' around about it for a while and it was all good, no worries

but we been real good friends for a long time and she knows I get all nervous around her and ****!
so just get yourself a girl like that and you won't have to worry about it