Unfretted instruments and the human voice have such a greater intonation, in the hands of a master even perfect, over keyboards, fretted stringed and wind instruments I hate the sound of my guitar.

Call me a perfectionist but at this point my ear has got past the point of anything sounding up to a quarter of a semitone off in intervals to find pleasing. Sure, unfretted guitar is a viable option but I miss the sound that comes with the frets.

Recently I found out Steve Vai got a new Ibanez Evo guitar with weird twisted frets that look random at first glance but guess what. This guitar has PERFECT intonation. Practically what we are talking about here is an evolution and I imagine this design to be common ground in short future.
s hit
I don't know If I pity you or just wish you'd shut the **** up and get your head out of your ass.

edit: I looked at your page. It's definitely the latter.
I want Super Saiyan abilities
Last edited by rebelmidget at Apr 8, 2008,
guitars can't have perfect intonation, and you will never be satisfied
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Last edited by vIsIbleNoIsE at Apr 8, 2008,
I would imagine that those perfect intonation necks would really mess with bends, since it would change the length of the string.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
and I imagine this design to be common ground in short future.

Doubtful. It would be damn near impossible to mass produce, though I would love to get my hands on the aforementioned neck.
Someones knowledge of guitar companies spelling determines what amps you can own. Really smart people can own things like Framus because they sound like they might be spelled with a "y" but they aren't.
Quote by rebelmidget
s hit
I don't know If I pity you or just wish you'd shut the **** up and get your head out of your ass.

And you're an immature jackass. Grow up.
Quote by :-D
And you're an immature jackass. Grow up.

haha
you're judging
on the internet
hypocritical much?
Quote by rebelmidget
haha
you're judging
on the internet
hypocritical much?

Based on your first post, I can assume that you're really not interested in what others have to say. Just because his profile mentions philosophy and he posted here doesn't mean his head's up his ass, it just implies that he thinks at a deeper level than people like yourself. You responded with profanity and insults. It's not hypocritical to point out the fact that there was a much better way to go about that.
haha
you're a dumbass
I don't care that his profile talks about philosophy
and it would seem that you are an arrogant s.o.b.
so's he

edit: and it's hypocritical because you're judging me to be immature because I gave a word of advice to what seems to be your BFF. judging = immature
Quote by rebelmidget
haha
you're a dumbass
I don't care that his profile talks about philosophy
and it would seem that you are an arrogant s.o.b.
so's he

I'm a dumbass because I'm arguing a point without having to resort to profanity. Great point there, you got me.

And I assumed you cared about his profile because you mentioned it during one of your earlier pearls of wisdom. Anyway, you're not actually arguing a point, you're just rambling and making accusations with absolutely nothing to back those accusations up. You didn't have to make the first post that you did; there's a way to speak without looking like a dumb, annoying kid. Using punctuation and avoiding the "return" key every few words would help too.

EDIT: It's not immature, it's a natural human reaction based on a perception of another being. It always happens, and people cannot control preconceived notions. Secondly, you used the phrase "BFF", which immediately takes away any of my hope that you could be a literate human being.
Quote by rebelmidget
get over yourself man

Well, at least you stopped with the cursing, I'll commend you for that. I don't have to "get over myself", I was just pointing out that you didn't have to speak the way you did. It may come across as arrogance to you, but you'll find that maturely discussing things will help you greatly as opposed to launching into profanity-laced tirades. That's all.
arrogant to the end
your attitude reeks of condescension
and you still don't understand what's going on
haha
Quote by rebelmidget
arrogant to the end
your attitude reeks of condescension
and you still don't understand what's going on
haha

Yes. I am condescending, you are right. I "still don't understand what's going on"? Enlighten me then.
Quote by :-D
Yes. I am condescending, you are right. I "still don't understand what's going on"? Enlighten me then.

He's rapidly flipping through the dictionary and viewing thesaurus.com to come across as far more intelligent than he really is. Which isn't saying much anyways...
the guy was bitching about being able to hear things being ever so slightly off
no one cares
just play the damn guitar
you jumped in and decided to play righteous hero, when really you're just an arrogant prick
rather than accept or ignore my opinion on the subject you decided to tell me how much of a jackass I am and in the process proved yourself to be the same
all the while I'm sitting here laughing at how seriously you take this
and you don't really get it. probably don't know what it is
so I don't give a ****

**** **** **** **** tits ass bitch

swear words are part of the english language. why should we discriminate?
First of all, I have no idea what **** **** **** **** means. If you're going to swear, learn how to fucking do it right. Second, you may be laughing, but don't get me wrong. I'm laughing too. At you, that is. However, I do agree TS is a moron. But please explain...

Quote by rebelmidget
s hit

Quote by rebelmidget
when really you're just an arrogant prick

Ironic?
Quote by Avedas
He's rapidly flipping through the dictionary and viewing thesaurus.com to come across as far more intelligent than he really is. Which isn't saying much anyways...

I love making people think I'm a stupid douchebag. Mission accomplished!!!!!!!
So basically, I don't get it and you won't tell me. In other words, you have absolutely no point and no literary skills to boot.

I didn't play "righteous hero", I was playing "maybe show the jackass that he shouldn't have handled things like this guy". I don't agree with your opinion. There, now you have my view. If you think I'm an arrogant prick that's fine, but I'm willing to bet there are quite a few people on here that will tell you I've been consistently helpful and knowledgeable. I just have no patience for immature people such as yourself. You've reaffirmed my view on this with your need to place curse words everywhere in your posting, and your excellent display of vocabulary in your latest moronic rant.

And people may care about this issue, it's not up to you to decide "no one cares, just play the damn guitar". So let others say what they want without cursing at them and insulting them.
seriously
we'll never meet
you have know way of knowing anything about me
yet still you judge
and get worked up over what I say on the internet
don't take things seriously
f ucks s hit up
Quote by rebelmidget
seriously
we'll never meet
you have know way of knowing anything about me
yet still you judge
and get worked up over what I say on the internet
don't take things seriously
f ucks s hit up

We may meet. That's a dumb statement to make.

Of course I'll judge you; what I know about you is based on my observations of your posting here, and needless to say I'm not impressed. I didn't "f uck any s hit up", I was just talking to you. It's simple.
"I'm not impressed"
still don't think you're arrogant?

and it's a 1 and 6billionish chance
we'll never meet
I know I'm arrogant and condescending, deal with it. At least I've got some sort of argument to back up my original point in this thread. Anyway, I'm done with this because I don't feel like getting banned over an argument with someone such as yourself.