Hey guys, I think I have a good amount of gear, but I really don't have a cabinet that does my head justice. I need something that can handle anything from Explosions in the Sky and Death cab For Cutie to really high gain sounds. I play experimental progressive mostly, so I need a wide variety. I'm looking into a 4x12 to 6x12 sound, I'm not a huge 2x12 guy. I've been looking at these:

Vox 4x12
Fender 2x15 (can't really find many)
Emperor 6x12 (pricing?)
Orange 4x12 (Pricey)

It's going to be paired with a Bogner Uberschall. It's tan and i'd like something that matches a little . thanks in advance.

EDIT: feel free to suggest others.
Check out my music:
Sideshow

"Swing your hips, not your fists"- Cedric Bixler Zavala
Avatar all the way. Go with 2 V30's and 2 G12H30's

its amazing.
Quote by Green RATM Day

Electric - you plug it into a power outlet in the wall and the music comes from little speakers in the guitar.

Quote by The Raven
^ Bugger! You win this time Dark Ra - Hey! Thats partially my name dammit! I challenge you... to a gentleman's dual!

All My Equipment
6x12 oooo never heard of or seen one before
05' G&L S-500
95' Godin LGX

96' Yamaha APX 6-A

Peavey Classic 30
Maxon OD808
Did you look at that Randall cab that has two 12's and one 15 in a 4x12 sized enclosure?
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM
6x12? wow

get an avatar with good speakers in it...i don´t know if v30s would suit you though!
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!