Hey guys! I was looking to get one of the recent U.S.A. Jaguar or Jazzmaster reissues. I'm not too sure wich to go for. I like the warmer tone of the jazzmaster but love the shorter scale and smaller neck of the jag (I have small hands)

I play classic rock, rock-a-billy, country, and blues. I play through only tube amps with a little (not much) natural gain and sometimes a tube screamer. I hardly ever play clean. So i'm not too sure wich one would do me better in this department.

What do you guys think?

Thanks so much!
Out of the Two? Jaguar. I would go with a Fender Mustang though. Thats just me =]
Quote by RazorbackDevil
This man is cool in my book. He apparently likes boobs as much as me.
Quote by cerveza
as does that one.
+1
Quote by .Will.
+100
Quote by Lamrick21
yeah ill +1 that one.

i smell a hate thread brewing!
I've always liked the Jazzmaster better.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Thanks, I have 3 Teles, and 4 Strats. I'm just looking to expand to the jag/jazz style body
Quote by matocaster
Thanks, I have 3 Teles, and 4 Strats. I'm just looking to expand to the jag/jazz style body
Lucky, even though I hate Strats.

But yeah, Jags are sex.
Try them both out. Personally I prefered the Jazzmaster much more because of the p-90s on it and the feel of it was better too, but maybe that's just because the jaguar I tried had an uncomfortable and high action.
It's not actually a P90 i think. It's just a large normal single coil pickup if i'm not wrong. But it definitely has a different sound as compared with single coils and P90s. I'd personally go for the Jaguar, but if you prefer the tone of the Jazzmaster, i'd say go for it.

Or sell one of your strats and get both!
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Quote by lithium26
It's not actually a P90 i think. It's just a large normal single coil pickup if i'm not wrong.

You are correct! Just a single with a big cover
Jaguar all the way.

Which particular ones are you looking at? Links please!
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
They both look amazing. I'd be really happy with either. Try them out and see which one is your personal preference.
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Yeah thats the down side, I have and I love 'em both, but don't need/cant afford both. I love the tone of the Jazzmaster, but I also love the feel and the shorter scale of the jag. It's a tough one!
Quote by GITARdud391
I'd go with the Jazzmaster myself. Mike Einziger of Incubus made me fall in love with them

Haha same here. I bough the Look Alive dvd and been craving one ever since. Right now I'm more than happy with my RG but someday.......