Hrmm... At first it struck me as being very generic. The recording overall isn't the best quality, and the timing was loose among all the instruments.

Ok, having said that. The vocal part really caught my attention. Its not that great right now, but its something that can definitely be refined. Its very original sounding, to me at least.

I think that if you practiced more, you being the entire band, that you could come up with something really good. Its all in a workable shape, its not so terrible that it can't be fixed. In fact, you've got a lot that you can work with.

Practice your vox.
Tighten up the timing.
Try to make the music less generic sounding. Spice it up.

The vox and the outro thing definitely added to the uniqueness. But, practice practice practice!
Does anyone know the song that goes: ba ba bah, ba ba buh, bu ba bum, ba ba bah, ba bu buh, bu bu bum, bu ba bu bu bum baam?
Wow, I agree totally with the guy above me.

Everything was a little loose.. and to get the sound you guys want, you need to tighten it all up. Practice practice practice.

My only thing to add would be some melody. At some points, its just very flat sounding. Maybe the vocals need to be exploring more than one note to keep your attention.

Check my metal instrumental out? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=833186
All my photobucket pics are dead so no links to my guitar build threads.
My Music