ok ive downloaded the cloverfield "Cloverfield.DVDRip.XviD-DIAMOND" torrent in bitlord but i have no idea how to get the files ive downloaded onto a dvd....

im a first timer and i know torrents are bad blah blah blah can someone just help me out here

thx
Get a program that can rip video files on to a DVD. Google the words "dvd authoring freeware" and find one that works best for you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
ok but how do i get the 700 MB of files out of the 20 KB torrent file in my documents??

whenever i click it it just brings up a list and when i hit ok it does nothing
also on bitlord it tells me the torrent is uploading but it says 100 percent done....

im not gettin this
1. Exit Bitlord so your uploading stops.
2. Go to My Computer --> Program Files --> Bitlord --> Downloads. Your movie file should be there.

You know the rest.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
the icon of the document is a sheet of paper with a yellow circle...

is this the movie file?

so do i just throw that into nero and it will burn a dvd?
Quote by conquistador
also on bitlord it tells me the torrent is uploading but it says 100 percent done....

im not gettin this

uploading is basically other people downloading from you, you have all the files but its polite to upload for a while so others can get the files they need, this is kinda how a torrent works.
oh ok now the files are downloading into a folder for some reason it didnt work the first time....

thanks alot guys ill take it from here