Ok, this is the sequel to the thread I made yesterday about aliens. If aliens were to visit our planet and view us, what would they think. Assume that they are relatively benign and at least as intelligent as us. (Obviously smarter if they built a spaceship to reach our planet.)

Thoughts on what we would be viewed as?
To atone a sin I didn't care for, but a sin that paid my debts
A sin that fed my children and burned my smiles and cigarettes
"What's the little squishy thing in between his two lower limbs...?"

Something like that anyways.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Any intelligent life capable of reaching us possesses many magnitudes of intelligence above ours. They would view us as primitive creatures, just as we view the Australopithecines as a primitive creatures.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
I don't like the feeling of being watched.

I'd imagine them to have very advanced viewing methods, some that we may not be able to comprehend. Of course, they'd view us as a more primitive species, compared to their own.
Last edited by Doppelgänger at Apr 8, 2008,
Quote by kyle100

dude do you have weird fantasies about aliens and ****?
a cancer on a perfectly good planet?

i doubt they would have any compunction about just getting rid of us. thats not to say im guessing its gonna be like war of the worlds, i just think theyd look at us like animals.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.

that's what they think of us

ecookie to whoever can get the reference
the aliens would take one look at us, a look at their comrades and telepathically say "Attack!"
By this moment, we'd all hope that the UG Missile Silo had actually worked, and we release the missle on them. but knowing aliens, they'll have defense against these primitive missles, and therefore all the metalheads of UG must unite to strike down the aliens with our obsession of gain filled riffs.

what? i just had a good nap...
I can see aliens asking just wtf we are doing. I was thinking of this when I was snowboarding last week. Like if aliens just saw people going down the mountain, then riding a chair back up to go down, they probably would think we were retarded and basically like a hampster on a wheel to them.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by kyle100

Or very little in your case

I think that they will try and make peace, but we'll go to war with them anyway
Quote by samick007

The Matrix, too easy.
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.
Quote by samick007

Matrix perhaps?
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
This is what they would think:

"Woah, look there's aliens on that planet, this is crazy"

Which is what I would think in that position.
They probably cancel our show.
No man is your friend, no man is your enemy, but every man is your teacher.

When he asked for John Myung, John Myung said:"Who the hell is John Myung?"

Proud User of Ibanez, Korg, Rocktron, ENGL
They'd probably sent someone that looks like Jesus and with the same powers and knowledge and then they'd die by getting the cold
[img]http://www.danasoft.com/sig/Lookatthis97787.jpg[/img]