You and your damn iPods. They lured me in when I was young and naive and now that I know better, its too late. All my songs are on iTunes and I pretty much have to use an iPod now. They trapped me in.

This sucks. For reals.

DISCLAIMER: I love iTunes but not iPods. I still have mine from like 4 years ago but I don't want to spend the money unless I have to. Now mine only gets like 6 or 7 hours on a full charge. That just sucks.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
only if you purchased them...you know, with money and stuff...

edit: from the itunes store and such
I want Super Saiyan abilities
I happen to love my Ipod.
It works great.
"Insecticon" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

You make me feel
Like a dog, you can see, my emotions
Is this for real, i'm a man
Sinking deep, in the ocean
You have the files for the music. Just move them to another program. Not a huge dillema.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Dude, if you want to convert those songs to an unprotected mp3 format, just use Soundtaxi. It costs like $25 for the premium edition and I've been using it for the last 2 weeks. It works for me.
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
I"ve had my ipod nano for 3 and a half years now, not had a single problem.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by daytripper75
6-7 hours on one charge?

you consider that bad?

what?

Mine lasts like two to three times that depending on which programs I use (iPod touch 16gb).
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by meh!
I"ve had my ipod nano for 3 and a half years now, not had a single problem.

OMGMEH!

Anyway, get Soundtaxi.
I think that it actually makes it easier to consolidate ones music.
Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth. He's that little voice in your mind that says "Fuck you" to the people you hate.
Quote by Confused2316
Dude, if you want to convert those songs to an unprotected mp3 format, just use Soundtaxi. It costs like $25 for the premium edition and I've been using it for the last 2 weeks. It works for me.

Yuck to soundtaxi. Why don't you advise a drm stripper, there's no quality loss and it's a lot faster.
that will teach you for not suckling on the teat of microsoft.

ALL HAIL BILL GATES
iPods are alright for me, but I really listen to all my music on my computer with iTunes.

Such a shame my parents banned me from it for 3 months for exposing 6 graders to BDM lyrics.

Damn!
Quote by foob85
OMGMEH!

Anyway, get Soundtaxi.

On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Sevenfoldizm
Yuck to soundtaxi. Why don't you advise a drm stripper, there's no quality loss and it's a lot faster.

I don't notice any quality loss when I use it. It is REALLY slow compared to just downloading a song, but if a DRM stripper will do take care of it faster, then I'd just use it.
Moser Custom Shop 5-string Scimitar
Moser Arachnid
Fender Jazz MIM
Digitech Bass Driver
Morley Dual Bass Wah
Genz Benz GBE750
Genz Benz GB410T-XB2
Quote by keithward
that will teach you for not suckling on the teat of microsoft.

ALL HAIL BILL GATES

screw bill gates, he bought rare, and now banjo-kazooie 3 is not gonna be on a nintendo console.... DAMN YOU GATES!!

oh, and apple sucks balls too.
G-G-G D-E-C C chord
Quote by punk_guitarist
screw bill gates, he bought rare, and now banjo-kazooie 3 is not gonna be on a nintendo console.... DAMN YOU GATES!!

oh, and apple sucks balls too.

lolzz apple sucks guise!

Let's just fit in the crowd while i type this on my ****ty vista operating system.

Why does apple suck? I can do everything a windows can do and more on my mac.
Quote by gibsonpenguin
^I can do everything you can do on your Mac, better on Windows.

I can honestly say I doubt that. I am equal to or better than you're windows.
well I can FANBOY FANBOY FANBOY FANBOY your FANBOY FANBOY FANBOY tomato.

what do you say to that?
If you think things can't get worse it's probably only because you lack sufficient imagination.
Quote by mrbagrat

what do you say to that?

Well, I can handle a potato really well
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
Quote by mrbagrat

what do you say to that?

Im happy with my computer so that makes me a fanboy?

Fine I'm a mac fanboy. Woo...

Ya know arguing on the internet is really dumb. I'm happy with my computer, you're happy with yours, let's leave it at that. I'm sorry if I offended anyone in my comments.
I hate Apple, with a passion. Not cause of their products, but their ****ing marketing scheme.

The way they splatter indie music behind their commercials as to say, "Hey, if you want to be different and underground, buy a Mac." Like seriously, It's not ****ing underground anymore when Steve Jobs is taking over the planet.

I also don't appreciate they're stupid PC vs Mac commercials, "YES! Let's use Justin Long! Because he's young and hip!" It doesn't help that most Mac users are overly pretentious and think their computer is ****ing godly when you can do most of the same things on Windows.

Oh, look! Mac has a sleek, attractive interface!
No, it has an interface geared towards people who are too ****ing retarded to operate a Windows/Linux/Unix based system.

Apple can go straight to hell.
becuase you cant play Halo on it of course!

the same reason why the playstation is worse too
Quote by QuiatFat

Oh, look! Mac has a sleek, attractive interface!
No, it has an interface geared towards people who are too ****ing retarded to operate a Windows/Linux/Unix based system.

Apple can go straight to hell.

Oh for crying out loud. Apple has a great marketing system. Apple wasn't doing anything, but when Jobs came back to the company, with HIS marketing skill, he brought Apple back to life.

You might not like it, but it works, and that's what counts.
Quote by Fishyesque
Oh for crying out loud. Apple has a great marketing system. Apple wasn't doing anything, but when Jobs came back to the company, with HIS marketing skill, he brought Apple back to life.

You might not like it, but it works, and that's what counts.

I never said they had a bad marketing system. It's brilliant, the way they've brain-washed millions of people.

All I said was I hated their marketing system because of the above.
Quote by QuiatFat
I hate Apple, with a passion. Not cause of their products, but their ****ing marketing scheme.

The way they splatter indie music behind their commercials as to say, "Hey, if you want to be different and underground, buy a Mac." Like seriously, It's not ****ing underground anymore when Steve Jobs is taking over the planet.

Look at it this way. If there were no Macs, then everyone would complain about PCs.

But because of Macs there is variety, which means foolish Mac users* can complain about PCs and PC users can complain about Macs and it gives us something to do.

*I understand this is a double-negative.

Also, to TS:

iOwned.
Quote by SOCOOLITHURTS
You and your damn iPods. They lured me in when I was young and naive and now that I know better, its too late. All my songs are on iTunes and I pretty much have to use an iPod now. They trapped me in.

This sucks. For reals.

DISCLAIMER: I love iTunes but not iPods. I still have mine from like 4 years ago but I don't want to spend the money unless I have to. Now mine only gets like 6 or 7 hours on a full charge. That just sucks.

Export your library to WMP, fixed..
You are like a hurricane
There's calm in your eye.
And I'm gettin' blown away
To somewhere safer
where the feeling stays.
I want to love you but
I'm getting blown away.
When I opened this thread I really was hoping the TS had some serious feud going on with an acutal apple and dissapointed
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.