It isn't a good picture but the basic outline is there. It's a brown spider about an inch in size and has white spots on it's body.

I walked into its web and it bit me in the face. My face started to bleed a little bit and I started to freak out. I hope this thing isn't venemous.
Black Widow. You're ****ed.

EDIT:
Quote by kitty_teh_fish
don't worry man your the freaking masamune. if you can defeat magus you don't gotta worry bout some punk ass spider. fo real.

Last edited by InvaderTSN at Apr 8, 2008,
could be a recluse ?
Quote by Twist of fate
So it doesnt feel like scraping your penis on sidewalk

my gear
Ibanez GRX40 guitar
Roland Cube 60 Amp
Ibanez IBZ10G Amp

Member of
[bThe UG Asian Invasion!
Pm night_lights to join the hallowed Asian ranks (Over 2000members)
ur gonna die...

but seriously: if i were you i would get that checked out right away. if you can, catch it and take it with you so they can identify it.
don't worry man your the freaking masamune. if you can defeat magus you don't gotta worry bout some punk ass spider. fo real.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Black Widow. You're ****ed.

this is exactly what i was going to say.
damn thats a big spider, well i dont know if its poisonous, but if you didnt have any problems between getting bit, taking a pic, and getting to a computer to tell us, i would say you are fine....

....but then again you could wake up tomorrow and your face has rotted out in that area

.....thats so brutal
Quote by masterk1818
I tell him to stop but he doesn't listen.

He just keeps thrusting

^Talking about his dog

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE

^if you don't get it, search for Duel of the Farts
That thing is bloody massive, compared to the street lights is must be 10-15 feet long. Dude, how did you survive that? I'd definitely get checked man, being bitten by a spider that huge can't be good.
mothaf*cka! get a gun and pop that sucka in the face or makin the night red
That's the jizz
Go to the doctor right away. If it's a Brown Recluse, your face will start rotting. Google brown recluse bite. *shudders*
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
i thought u were talking about the Line6 amp and i was gonna flame you
'08 Gretsch White Falcon
'98 Fender USA Deluxe Tele
'79 Greco Les Paul Standard
Airline Stratotone Crafter GAE8

A bunch of funky pedals

Handwired 50 Watt Plexi Lead Clone w/ Orange 4x12
chances are if it was very poisonous you would be in a lot of pain and wouldnt be on UG telling us about it right now.

so my guess is that you will be fine.
*note* all spiders are venomous to some extent.

But if you're sitting here typing, it can't be THAT bad. Probably just some sort of generic garden spider. If it swells up, get it looked at.
If you become Spiderman, dibs on being your sidekick.

I could be... "Big" Daddy long legs! Imagine all the cool catchphrases I'd have!

"Hey baby, wanna see my 9th leg?"
Last edited by Rockford_rocks at Apr 9, 2008,
Quote by Rockford_rocks
If you become Spiderman, dibs on being your sidekick.

wait... Spiderman has no sidekick!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Its not a brown recluse or a black widow, that is clear. I'm betting its an orb weaver of some kind. If you had a better pic I could help you out more. All spiders are venomous, but few are harmful in the USA, which is where I assume you live. Where are you from?
Founder of UGPSA: Ultimate-Guitar's Pot Smokers Association. PM me to join.
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
ak guitarist doesn't dress in the morning. he kills throughout the day and attires himself appropriately

Quote by AK Guitarist
Its not a brown recluse or a black widow, that is clear

You're making him feel safer and more secure. Stop it.
It is your standard Golden Orb Weaver.

Don't worry man,
they are not aggressive and from what I know cannot cause any significant damage at all.

I think the most their bite will do is cause some mild discomfort.

Did it look like this -

If it did I definitely don't think it is anything to worry about.
Quote by superunknown
It is your standard Golden Orb Weaver.

Don't worry man,
they are not aggressive and from what I know cannot cause any significant damage at all.

I think the most their bite will do is cause some mild discomfort.

Did it look like this -

If it did I definitely don't think it is anything to worry about.

Thank you, you just made me stop freaking out. That's exactly what the spider looks like
I love you.

Upon further research I find out that this spider is still venemous but it's not lethal. I'm experiencing some minor discomfort and wikipedia says I should get better within 24 hours.
Last edited by Masamune at Apr 9, 2008,
Quote by Masamune
Thank you, you just made me stop freaking out.
I love you.

Upon further research I find out that this spider is still venemous but it's not lethal. I'm experiencing some minor discomfort and wikipedia says I should get better within 24 hours.

dammit. this thread is ruined now.
Quote by Ypacifica
http://www.badspiderbites.com/images/brown-recluse-spider-bite-9days.jpg

^^^NASTY^^^
dont click unless you wanna see a gigantic rotten hole in someones leg
dude...ur screwed if thats a brown recluse. ur face is gonna get owned.

Sorry but there is no way that is a brown recluse.

The web of the spider is very neat and organized which is not characteristic of the brown recluse,
which builds its webs in sheltered locations (such as logs) and is very unorganized.

You can also see the structure of the body that the abdomen is very large which (aside from the web) is pretty much a dead giveaway of spider in the family of Araneidae (orbweaver),
whereas the brown recluse is of the Sicariidae family.

Quote by Masamune
Thank you, you just made me stop freaking out. That's exactly what the spider looks like
I love you.

haha no problem man.