Anyone ever had one? There supposed to be crazy little 8oz energy drinks that hype you up so much u get a cold sweat and start shivering and shaking. I dont really wanna get one but has anyone ever drank a full one? You have to be 18 to buy them and here is the warning label on the back:

WARNING: NOT FOR USE BY INDIVIDUALS UNDER THE AGE OF 18 YEARS. DO NOT USE IF PREGNANT OR NURSING. Consult a physician or licensed qualified health care professional before using this product if you have a family history of, heart disease, thyroid disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, depression or other psychiatric condition, glaucoma, difficulty in urinating, prostate enlargement, or seizure disorder, or if you are using a monoamine oxidize inhibitor (MAOI) or any other dietary supplement, prescription drug, or over-the-counter drug containing ephedrine, pseudo-ephedrine, or phenylpropanolamine (ingredients found in certain allergy, asthma, cough or cold, and weight control products). Do not exceed recommended serving. Exceeding recommended serving may cause adverse health effects. Discontinue use and call a physician or licensed qualified health care professional immediately if you experience rapid heartbeat, dizziness, severe headache, shortness of breath, or other similar symptoms. Individuals who are sensitive to the effects of caffeine or have a medical condition should consult a licensed health care professional before consuming this product. Do not use this product if you are more than 15 pounds over weight. The consumer assumes total liability if this product is used in a manner inconsistent with label guidelines. Do not use for weight reduction. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN."'

Kinda scary.
I was dared to drink 3 and vomited. Then again, I puke pretty easily. idk.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
I'm pretty fat, so maybe that's why, but I really didn't feel anything.....maybe I'll try three like Chikitty_China
8th member of Right-handed guitarists who are actually Left-handed group.

Quote by freedoms_stain
Although when it comes to quality Metallica take a big steaming turd on the Spice Girls faces (and you know the ginger one is loving it)...
Damn, that's so righteous.

I wonder how they taste with Jager.
Quote by herby190
Every thread I've seen you in has been a complete success. Yay you!

Quote by theking182
i'm voting for GNiCk89. i just like how he speaks TO me, not AT me.

Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Yea, Sublime is a great band. You have an Underoath icon, so I think your opinion doesn't matter.
I guess you guys didn't hear about the girl who overdosed on caffeine.

Her heart exploded.
I drink red line before i work out. lol its not that strong
try NOxplode, first time i took that supplement, my skin turned red, i got itchy, and was borderline blacking out.
BUT, i had an insane workout. lol
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!
well you are supposed to drink half before and half after.
it kinda works but tastes like **** and i usually just drink them for taste
that cold sweat **** only really happens when you crash. i have a very high tolerance to energy drinks by now, i take two of those and its a party. i'll probably do more than that friday before 420 though.
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by daytripper75
why would you even want to drink that?

All the cool kids are drinking energy drinks, duh.
Quote by soulflyV
I wonder if people realise you have to drink water with these energy drinks.

If not you get dehydrated like a bitch.

not true

oh and im 17, been drinking these things since i was 16, and have never once been carded for being 18
dont take any guff from these bastards man

Quote by Fenderhippie69
I only smoke when I've been drinking and I only drink when I've been smoking.
Quote by wenwi91
well you are supposed to drink half before and half after.
it kinda works but tastes like **** and i usually just drink them for taste

what? you like the taste of ****?