So I had to read it for school, and the only things I could think of were Iron Maiden and Loveboat.

Pit, is something wrong with me?
That was one of my absolute favorite poems that I did in my literature class. And yes, there is something wrong with you. Probably AIDS.
Samuel Taylor Coleridge was a coke addict, (or more specifically, opium, which is not coke, but oh well), so NWOBHM fits nicely in my mind.
That poem just wins.

Quote by soulflyV
I hope we get to do it in class.

I'm gonna blast the class to hell with the Maiden song. Which will incite lulz as the out of 28 students 3 are guys, and I'm the only one who likes, or even has a basic knowledge of metal and Maiden in general.

UP THE IRONS!

I once got to play Hallowed be thy name by maiden in an English class. It was for some project a couple years back (can't quite remember what the project was about) but I put in the NOTB cd and instantly Invaders started to blast at full volume. It took like a minute for someone to turn the volume down cuz the controls were messed up
Quote by mcw00t
"so you mean if the father is sterile, the kid will be sterile too?"

Proof God exists and evolution is a lie:
Quote by elguitarrista3
the prove is u because u did n create urself and ur parents dindt and their parents didnt and so on and we are not monkeys peace

The poem is the win, but I did think of Iron Maiden when I read it. It's still an amazing poem though.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by Rust_in_Peace34
That poem just wins.

I once got to play Hallowed be thy name by maiden in an English class. It was for some project a couple years back (can't quite remember what the project was about) but I put in the NOTB cd and instantly Invaders started to blast at full volume. It took like a minute for someone to turn the volume down cuz the controls were messed up

Haha....Invaders! RAPING!
Quote by CaptainOfSmug
The poem is the win, but I did think of Iron Maiden when I read it. It's still an amazing poem though.

STC is a pimp
Quote by slap-a-bass
haha when we were reading it i brang that song to class and we listened to it

so awesome

I've been brought to the conclusion that you weren't in an English class.
Schecter Loomis
LTD Horizon
Ibanez RGA121
Marshall DSL100
Peavey 5150

Quote by emagdnimasisiht
haha
This is the funniest thing i've ever read on UG.
lespaulrocks39, you sir are awesome.