I heard its used to build muscle. Where can I get it? Is that NOxplode stuff creatine or something else?
Rhythm Harmony Melody
NOxplode is not creatine; you take it before the gym as an energy booster. Creatine helps the body rebuild muscle faster. You'll find it at any local vitamin shop. Do your research before you start using this stuff. It isn't detrimental to your health but if you're just starting to work out you definitely do not need it. You'll naturally gain muscle mass quickly if your just starting.
creatine is good for building muscle but if you arent in college yet i wouldnt start using it...you can get it like anywhere, gnc, walmart, ect...
incubus rocks my world
Creatine helps the oxygen in your bloodstream to circulate better, but it is only healthy is small doses,

in all honesty, you don't need any of that stuff anyways, your body just passes like 90% of it anyways because it is in excess. Best way to gain mass is to have a healthy diet and eat alot, protein is key.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
Quote by Awaken
Creatine helps the oxygen in your bloodstream to circulate better, but it is only healthy is small doses,

in all honesty, you don't need any of that stuff anyways, your body just passes like 90% of it anyways because it is in excess. Best way to gain mass is to have a healthy diet and eat alot, protein is key.

+1

Also, supplement your weight training with bodyweight stuff, it helps a lot.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 1: Viking helmets did not have horn.
Viking fact no. 2: Vikings tobogganed on their shields into battle.
Viking fact no. 3: Vikings drank mead.
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
i take it......GNC stores small bottle of chewable is $20, its only 40 in the bottle so its not good if you goin to do the loading and all that stuff
Roses are red
Voilets are blue
The only bulge in my pocket is my wallet
No i'm not happy to see you
what a lot of people don't know is that you're supposed to take creatine with a simple sugar to help it break down. Without that sugar, it's pointless to take.

If you are going to start using creatine, drink a lot of like, apple juice and stuff like that.

I had a lovely chat with the lady at my local vitamin store about this.
Quote by Awaken

Doesn't it put more water and creatine in your muscle cells so the ATP-PC energy system can work for longer, allowing the user to do more short, explosive movements, eg. lifting weights?

The increased water in your muscles also makes them bigger.
Quote by jhardcore
Doesn't it put more water and creatine in your muscle cells so the ATP-PC energy system can work for longer, allowing the user to do more short, explosive movements, eg. lifting weights?

The increased water in your muscles also makes them bigger

Just drink some more water if that is the case!!!!

Quote by Senor Kristian
Viking fact no. 4: One of your ancestors are likely to have been raped by a viking.
its pointless, as soon as you stop taking it, you shrink right back down REALLY fast
Quote by Jono3425
its pointless, as soon as you stop taking it, you shrink right back down REALLY fast

Haha, that is false, I have proof.
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
Quote by The Virtuoso
Just drink some more water if that is the case!!!!

Creatine takes the water you have already drank and puts it in your muscles.
Quote by jhardcore
Creatine takes the water you have already drank and puts it in your muscles.

...water does that already.
Quote by Senor Kristian
Quote by Jono3425
what proof?

I... I have none
FAN OF EMPEROR ?

Quote by Magero
Theres more of us it wont be long before we you over the world and you can burn all the churchs you want

I'm MAD about Black Metal. Ask me about Church Burnings.
ive been using it for a while. it definately helps whether you wanna gain muscle or lose fat, the only thing is you really have to exercise and eat right to experience the full benefits.
Quote by The Virtuoso
...water does that already.

I know...

But creatine does more.
NOxplode is not just an energy booster. It also increases the amount of blood and the duration of time blood flows to muscles during a workout. You stay pumped longer and can work out harder.
Creatine, some of the above pretty much stated how it works, and yes, if you stop using it you WILL lose mass. Its also not so good for your kidneys and/or liver as i hear.
If you want to put on mass, your best bet is a decent protein shake and bars. NOxplode is some crazy stuff btw, but it will allow you to work out much harder.
The most important thing of all is regularly working out and eating right and putting enough calories in your body to maintain/gain muscle.
You get nothing! You lose! Good day sir!