Hello, I'm having some troubles with my brand new Fender '65 Deluxe Reverb RI amp which I got last week.

It's really wierd, I fear I might have destroyed the speaker in some way but I have really no idea.

When I hit the notes E & A and those close to that on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th string on my guitar ( Fender highway one stratocaster), I can hear something that sounds something like fret buzz or some other noise, hard to explain.....

I heard it today for the first time...

But I don't think it is the frets because I can hear it when it hit those notes (E&A), on all three strings (2nd, 3rd, 4th)....

What do you think happend?
I think that there is some kind of harmonic unbalance going on between the amp cabinet and that specific frequency of note. Or, I am just FOS, I don't know. Take the amp into the store where you bought it and have them look at it. That shouldn't be happening...
Quote by thrilla13w
The hotbar should be floating parallel to the principle axis at this point. Next, take a hammer, and beat yourself in the face while crying JIHAD. problem fixed.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
cowdude speaks words of infinite wisdomery.
Okay, yeah, something like what I though too. I'm defenitly bringing it in this week. Hopefully tomorrow....

Thank you!

But isn't it a little bit wierd though, that it hasn't been there before...?
i have the same problem, it sounds like the notes are crapping out.

i play through an old Teisco combo which had a dead 10" speaker in it. I put a 12" speaker in it and for some reason the majority of notes on E and A strings sound muffled or as if they die before they sound out fully.

this mainly happens with my big muff on so its no problem for me really........
<*ELECTRO*>
XXXXX
XXXXX