I want to build a guitar. It'll have an ebony fretboard, a cool body design, two humbuckers, no pickguard (rear routing), a Floyd Rose (or other locking tremolo), and some pots.

What things do I need to make this? Tools? Tablesaws? Stuff like that.
What is the best wood I can get in the Northwest at say, Home Depot (or if there is another place to get wood)

So, help would be appreciated. This is my first EVER guitar mod/build (besides switching pickups in my warlock). Once I get the money for it, I'll put some pics up of the build.
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Tools...

The least you'll need would be a router, drill, and a bandsaw.
If you don't wanna spend a long time sanding it, get an orbital sander, a drum sander, and a planer.
A drill press is also the way to go, if you can get at one.
Meh, I am thinking of making it out of either Mahogany, Maple, or Alder (VERY common in Oregon)
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Theres plenty of stickied threads on all this, if you need more help. Also check out some of the MANY threads documenting the building of guitars. You'll learn a lot there. Go for alder. Its not too expensive, and sounds great, and (relativly) easy to work with. Check out some wiring schematics to see what configuration you want.

-Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12