Hey im buying a charvel, but there's no picture only this description:

CHARVEL JACKSON JACKSON
Eighties model, White double cutaway body, Slanted rear Seymour Duncan humbucker, single coil front P/U, Black hardware. Floyd Rose trem! (made in Japan)

and

CHARVEL JACKSON
Metallic Blue double cutaway body,Maple neck, bound Rosewood fretboard "Sharkfin" inlays, rear humbucker, two single coils Floyd Rose tremolo! (Made in Japan)

I was wondering are these just Strat shape bodies?
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
Double cutaway is considered a strat shape, although there are many variations. Get them to send you some pictures or send you the exact model name. Not sure why it says Charvel Jackson Jackson, how old is this guitar supposed to be? I'd be careful on this sale
2003 Music Man Axis Pacific Blue Burst
Quote by DSOTM80
Double cutaway is considered a strat shape, although there are many variations. Get them to send you some pictures or send you the exact model name. Not sure why it says Charvel Jackson Jackson, how old is this guitar supposed to be? I'd be careful on this sale

Here's the link, it's not private sale, maybe it's old.

http://www.derringers.com.au/asp/derringers.asp?prod=search
Quote by Finnepinne
It was probably a black man who talked. "oh don' go in there gurl, he behind the doh~"

And then got shot.
The second sounds like a 475 from the description. 89 to 91.
The first could be some kind of predator or fusion...maybe a 3DR
Cheers, i might just pass.
Quote by Finnepinne

And then got shot.