so i finally got my hands on the betrayed's 'substance' album (i know im a little slow) and every song on it is awesome! especially understand, consequence and a light in the dark. too bad they weren't around for long. but i heard they are playing a reunion show sometime soon.
substance is a really solid album. I really enjoyed the soloishness of it, not too many modern bands in hardcore have decent solos. I don't like solos that much and betrayed makes them appealing to me, if that makes sense.
yeah. the guitarwork is amazing on the album. one-guitar hardcore bands ftw!
and are they getting back together?
amazon recommends me this constantly. putting aside the amount of times amazon is wrong, ill give them a go.
Quote by kryptonite22
amazon recommends me this constantly. putting aside the amount of times amazon is wrong, ill give them a go.

Assuming you like hardcore, you shouldn't be disappointed
^ would i be in this forum as much as i am if i didn't?

went on myspace, the track on there is pretty good, not what i was expecting. might check out the album because its only cheap.
Quote by kryptonite22

went on myspace, the track on there is pretty good, not what i was expecting. might check out the album because its only cheap.

Actually, I've never seen you, bro. But whatever. My mistake.
Quote by kryptonite22

If you like Champion, you're bound to like Betrayed. Simple as.
i actually think champion and betrayed are pretty different
Last edited by recklessnick at Jan 10, 2009,
Quote by Frenzied
Actually, I've never seen you, bro. But whatever. My mistake.

It's cool. I lurk.

Just ordered Substance but it'll take a long time to get to me from the US.
Here's the question, do you?

Oh man, one of my favorite hardcore bands and also one of the first.
I love this band. :]
myspace | last.fm
Americans used to roar like lions for liberty,
Now we bleat like sheep for security.