Saffron_Inferno
UG's official GhostHunter
366 IQ
ok now in my opinion Rammstein is the best band to see live ever. i no people who have been to their concerts say its like a new exerience in lyf that u hav coz thats how incredible it is.now they're the band id really shell out cash to see.if they eva cum to SA i wil go no matter wat.now how may of u UGers hav seen em live and how awesum was it?
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
megadeth rule
oh, hi
994 IQ
no.
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Mav-16
UG Senior Member
372 IQ
Yeah I heard Rammstein were freaks and they pull out there d!cks' on stage and stuff.
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
BoogieManMKD
Bucketbot in disguise
309 IQ
It's not about their d!cks, its about the pyrotechnics and the whole stage show of the band members. I have only watched a concert on tv.... but I would definitely go if they come somewhere near Macedonia.
Teh Gear:
Squier Affinity Fat Strat
Digitech RP-350
Roland PA-250
Old custom made 1x12" cab x2

No. 1 Digitech RP-350 recommender

Linux users UNITE ! ! !

I WANT THIS ! ! !
TheSound
290 IQ
Quote by Saffron_Inferno
ok now in my opinion Rammstein is the best band to see live ever. i no people who have been to their concerts say its like a new exerience in lyf that u hav coz thats how incredible it is.now they're the band id really shell out cash to see.if they eva cum to SA i wil go no matter wat.now how may of u UGers hav seen em live and how awesum was it?

I would definitely not like to see them cum.
daytripper75
Hold mah diiiick!
2,960 IQ
Quote by TheSound
I would definitely not like to see them cum.

i would definitely like to see you make a better joke than that.

ive never seen them, but i wouldnt think twice about going if i had the chance. they seem like they would be awesome to see live.
Saffron_Inferno
UG's official GhostHunter
366 IQ
Quote by 3lusiv3
Learn to write/speak English.

wow coming from someone who sounds like a 45 year old goat humper still living with his mother, thats rich
My Gear
Ibanez GSZ 120
Aria Pro II SL
Starfire Mega 10
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Boss NS-2 Noise Suppressor
Marshall MG100 DFX
KennySG
Now has a strat
689 IQ
^ sounds like the lead singer from that crappy band..
Setup..:
Fender Roadhouse Strat
Fender Hotrod Deluxe amp
BOSS DS-2
Dunlop Jimi Hendrix Crybaby Wah