So I want to upgrade my amp, I'm currently playing a Roland Cube 30 which sounds fine, altough it isn't very loud.
So last night I went to a guy that had a Randall RH100 for sale, and I played on it, it sounded fine but no step up from my Cube and it wasn't that much louder either.

I thought with a budget of about 500 euro I could get a decent amp (and cabinet), but after hearing the Randall I actually think it's going to take some more money. I have enough money (1500 euro), but is it worth upgrading my amp for all the money I have? (I'm 15 years old, play in a band that still lacks a bass and a singer. So no gigging yet)

If you think so name some amps please, I play Iron Maiden, Metallica, AC/DC, Guns 'n Roses, Kiss, Buckethead.
Guitasr:
Cort KX-Custom
ESP LTD M-200FM
Amp:
Engl Powerball
Misc:
Focusrite Scarlet 2i4
Randall RG50TC, check it out.
Originally Posted by Devon8822
No!! Stop Now, Plugging More Than One Pedal In At A Time Could Be A Disaster.... Your Guitar Will Explode And Kill Your Band.

Quote by KrustyD3mons
thanks man

^To me

My gear:
Ibanez RG370DX
Roland Cube 30
Quote by Splif-Burton
Get the new Randall KH. Kirk Hamment designed it so should suit you.

Overpriced POS. Its just a normal Randall MTS with Kirk Hammet designed modules. Nothing else is different to my knowledge.

Definitely look used. I cant really recommend any amps because i don't know what European amp pricing is like.
For those who care.
Current Gear
Cort Zenox Z42
Flextone II
Charvel USA So-Cal
Farida M2 Parlour Acoustic
Admira Hand-built Spanish Acoustic
Blackstar HT-5H
Line 6 M13
You're talking in euro so i assume you're somewhere in the EU - go for an Engl. Perfect for metal, tho some people find them a bit too bright, and being made on this continent, they're much cheaper this side of the pond than many equivalent amps.
and better than most randalls
Member No. 002# of the Australia FTW! Club, PM the_random_hero or Alter-Bridge to join".
DEAN 79MLF > Fulltone OCD > Keeley TS9DX Flexi > Marshall Sliver Jubilee > Orange PPC 4x12