Page 1 of 2
What's yours? I just bought 20 CD's on eBay (all from the same seller) for around $100 including postage, and they're all people and bands that I listen to.
Quote by Symphonic_Chaos
I went and got that missile silo. Few million.

Dad got a couple guitars, only added up to like $1500AU though. My personal top is like 40 bucks for a dvd.
£90 for a fretless bass.

Inc. P&P
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
only ever bought a few items from ebay, but a few years back paid £215 for a reading festival ticket, then found out when I got there I could have got 1 at face value at the venue, how annoyed was I!!
Quote by Big Spender
Dad got a couple guitars, only added up to like $1500AU though. My personal top is like 40 bucks for a dvd.

lol at ur username 40 bucks try 400 Us for a boss BR new own cash
Quote by Roc8995
I ran into some fingering issues. I can get it up to speed the way I've been fingering it, but I'm wondering if you guys have any better ideas, because it seems like there should be an easier way to finger this.

Don't worry there is Roc, there is
Left handed Gibson SG Std. - AU$1600

Best decision I ever made.
peter

Last edited by GOD on the 7th day
Nipple rings, $20
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Here's what you do.
1. Get a trout.
2. Bring trout everywhere you go.
3. Problem solved.

Seriously, I wouldn't **** with a guy who is randomly carrying a trout.

OM NOM NOM
Um, about £50 for a phone. I tend not to buy much on eBay anymore. If I can find a decent lute, though, that'll probably increase by about £300
$800 for an almost brand new Jackson Kelly with Dimarzio pups.
Well worth it.
And I picked up a BC Rich Mockingbird NJ Neck-thru a few weeks back for $500 (AUS)

Deals galore!

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
My most expensive purchase actually came this morning. It's the Aeroplane Flies High Boxset, a signed photo of Billy Corgan, Machina t-shirt and Mellon Collie, Siamese Dream and Machina cd's (I already had these albums but the seller sold all his pumpkins stuff in one deal.

£72 p+p, and money well spent, the boxset is amazing.
A pair of football boots, £120 I think. I tend to buy loads of cheap things rather than dearer things. I spent £300 on dvds and cds last month on eBay.
RULE BRITANNIA
$5 - I bought a book.
My uncle bought a car though. He bought it after his old car rolled down a hill and into a swamp.
I never usuallu buy. I usually find old junk and sell it for $300. Happened when I sold wheels of a pedal bike that some guy in a truck gave to me.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
£400 for a pair of Reading tickets.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
£400 for a pair of Reading tickets.

Idiot, theres always somewhere you can get them at face value.
Ive bought a psp for £130 a while ago off ebay. But I have sold some DJ decks on ebay for £200
Quote by markodeano1
Idiot, theres always somewhere you can get them at face value.

Yeah, that was really worth flaming me for, the fact that I paid £50 extra per ticket. I wanted a guarantee that I'd get the tickets rather than giving my details to some dodgy website or waiting to see if a reputable one put more tickets up and then still probably not getting any.

*reported*
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by break-me-in
Yeah, that was really worth flaming me for, the fact that I paid £50 extra per ticket. I wanted a guarantee that I'd get the tickets rather than giving my details to some dodgy website or waiting to see if a reputable one put more tickets up and then still probably not getting any.

*reported*

HAHA, you lose - you truly are low if you report people for that.

There were plenty of oppurtunities to buy them off SeeTcikets THE OFFICIAL SELLER.

Youo just had to check every hour or so. There's even Leeds ones for sale at the moment.
Quote by markodeano1
HAHA, you lose - you truly are low if you report people for that.

There were plenty of oppurtunities to buy them off SeeTcikets THE OFFICIAL SELLER.

Youo just had to check every hour or so. There's even Leeds ones for sale at the moment.

I'm reporting you because you're treating me with needless hostility, and generally being a dick.

And I know SeeTickets were selling them. I tried their site, and ticketmaster, and ticketline, and countless other official sellers plenty of times. They kept giving me errors with my transaction as they did to a lot of people. The phone line they gave me was always engaged. I checked more than every hour, and I didn't get tickets. And I wanted to go to Reading, not Leeds, so why the fuck should I care?

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
My Epi Alpine White LP.

███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
130 euros for a 7 string bass. The production should have taken 2 months. I never got it (nor did I have my money back, as paypal wants me to complain in 45 days).
The seller sent one for the same price to another guy the month after.
I decided to stay away eBay since then.
£243.98

Printing Press +boxes of stuff. i havent picked it up yet so i hope its worth it.
now extra flamey
not me personally but the guitar shop i work at brought a prs cutsom shop dragon for £10,000 ($25000) for show at the birmingham guitar show, and we just brought a esp custom shop for a customer from the american ebay at $4000 which is about £2000. that was way to much to come of one guys credit card
Page 1 of 2