Selling a Sony Ericsson K610i boxed, basically untouched with everything included (hands free, charger, cd with software, USB cable, memory card).
Pretty gutted I need to sell, got alot of bills to pay *Sigh* and being a cheap ass student doesn't help hah.

I was thinking £50+shipping (wouldnt be much to be honest, could get it posted for a few quid) ish?
I will entertain offers though.

Give us a shout if your interested, I pretty much need it gone soon.
PayPal would be the best option I reckon, though if you're in the regions of Glasgow I'll bring the phone to you in person and we can do cash in hand?

Cheers!

EDIT: Got some pics of it, checked it out. The memory card is 64mb, and the phone literally has ONE scratch on it,I thought I couldn't even get a pic, as smaller than the tip of a ball point pen. Check on the last photo, it looks like a bit of dust lol, just above where the flash went off. Kinda hard to notice.
Pictures are just down the page, post 5 or 6 =]
Last edited by PabloGilberto at Apr 11, 2008,
UG Community @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com > Music > Classifieds > Gear Ads

Are your phones a part of you gear? Do you use them to create feedback or something?
If not, then what is this thread even doing here?
Exactly why I said an oddball, but thanks for being rude.
Its not like I'm making a business proposal on here, and I'm not the only person to sell stuff thats NOT guitar related.

Sorry if you've got a problem with that.
Quote by PabloGilberto
Exactly why I said an oddball, but thanks for being rude.
Its not like I'm making a business proposal on here, and I'm not the only person to sell stuff thats NOT guitar related.

Sorry if you've got a problem with that.

Allright, I didn't know you were allowed to sell anything on UG...
Quote by Pingis_Or_Death
Are your phones a part of you gear? Do you use them to create feedback or something?
If not, then what is this thread even doing here?

Taken from the forum rules:

Quote by UtBDan
Non-gear stuff is fine in the gear forum; this is the "for sale/trade" forum.

I think, sir, you might like to read them before 'having a go' at the threadstarter
Quote by Freddy_Walker
stevo 192 lol mate u a beast! Such a rebel!!!

'90 Fender P-bass lyte
Squier P bass special
Trace Elliot Series 6 head and cabs
Fender American Stratocaster
Vintage Teisco electric guitar
Fender princeton 650 dsp amp