14 36%
Gibson SG Special Faded- $650.00
3 8%
Epiphone Dot- $399.99
1 3%
Ibanez S320- $499.99
8 21%
Voters: 39.
I'm going to get a new guitar soon, and I want to know which out of all of these is the best.
Oh, and I play all types of music, but I lean more towards metal/rock.
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
Last edited by Sinnessjukdomen at Apr 9, 2008,
new amp first always
and most of those are very overpriced
the dot and s320 are the only ones i oculd recomend outa that list
also you havent given us your style or price range
Thanks. Keep the votes coming people!
Due to a confusion with account setup, the account "Big Sugar" has been banned. That account was/is me. TO CLARIFY: Sinnessjukdomen = Big Sugar
I said the Ibanez, just because of the cheaper guitars there, I've found the S to be the most versitile, and you'd still have some money left for accessories or mods if you wanted to go that way.
\,,/_[><]_\,,/
I vote ibanez, but why do you have so many gibsons for metal? There are a lot more options that are 10 times more versatile and better priced than Gibson.
Gear

93 Jackson Dinky Professional Reverse
98 Jackson Kelly KE3

Peavey Bandit 112
Custom 2x10 cab w/Bugeras
What? No Jackson Dinky Pro? Oh well.. But anyway the others are right. Get a good amp first, then try all the guitars you are interested without looking at price, and select the one that feels/sounds best to you.
You can get that Ibanez S and stick some awesome pickups in for much less than an SG standard. Probably sound better too.
American Deluxe maple board Strat
Hot Rod Deluxe
Fulltone Fulldrive II mosfet
Wow, thanks so much! But still, keep the advice coming UG!
Ibanez..........S series= versatility.
TESTAMENT, SCAR SYMMETRY......SELF EXPLANATORY

ALEX SKOLNICK, PER NILSSON........ADULATION MANDATORY

Gear: JACKSON RR3

Member#25 of the IRON MAIDEN ARE GODS CLUB. PM Revelations to Join
Thanks. But I need more